- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Shure KSM137/SL Cardioid Studio Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
- #270584 000000000 270584000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Shure KSM137 is an end-address condenser microphone with a cardioid polar pattern. Designed for studio use, yet rugged enough for live applicatio...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An excellent choice for acoustic guitar and piano.
The Shure KSM137 is an end-address condenser microphone with a cardioid polar pattern. Designed for studio use, yet rugged enough for live applications, the KSM137 mic can withstand extremely high sound pressure levels. Its low self-noise and extended frequency response make it ideal for recording acoustic guitar, drum overheads, and hi-hats. Other features include Shure's Class A transformerless preamp circuitry for transparency; extremely fast transient response with minimal distortion; a highly sensitive 2.5-micron gold-layered mylar diaphragm; and a switchable, 3-position low-frequency filter to limit unwanted background noise and proximity effect. The microphone can capture sounds between 20Hz and 20kHz. The Shure KSM137 microphone sports a champagne finish and comes with accessories including a break-resistant mic clip, carrying case, and Popper Stopper windscreen.
Requires phantom power.
- Extended frequency response
- Low self-noise
- Exceptional reproduction of low-frequency sounds
- Can withstand high sound pressure levels (SPL)
- High output level
- No crossover distortion
- Uniform polar response
- Superior common mode rejection and suppression of radio frequency interference
A great-sounding mic at a great price - add it to your mic locker TODAY!
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Switchable 17Hz LF filter
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.