Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Shure KSM141 Dual Pattern Condenser Mic Champagnetrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Dual-pattern, end-addressed instrument mic good for live or studio-only situations.
Designed for studio use, yet rugged enough for live applications, the KSM141 can withstand extremely high sound pressure levels (SPL). Its low self-noise and extended frequency response make it ideal for recording musical instruments.
- Extended frequency response
- Low self-noise
- Exceptional reproduction of low-frequency sounds
- Can withstand high sound pressure levels (SPL)
- High output level
- No crossover distortion
- Uniform polar response
- Superior common mode rejection and suppression of radio frequency interference
- Acoustic instruments: such as piano, guitar, drums, percussion, strings
- Wind instruments: brass and woodwind
- Low frequency instruments: such as double bass, electric bass, kick drum
- Overhead miking: drums or percussion
- Ensembles: choral or orchestral
- Room ambiance pick-up: guitar amplifier or drums
Make sure you get quality results with the Shure KSM141. Order one or a pair for your setup today!
KSM141 Dual Pattern Condenser Mic Specifications:
- Cartridge type: Permanently biased condenser
- Frequency response: 20 to 20,000Hz
- Directional polar pattern: Cardioid/omnidirectional
- Output impedance: 150? (actual)
- Attenuation switch: 0dB, 15dB, or 25dB attenuation
- Low frequency response switch: Flat; -6db/octave below 115Hz, -18dB/octave below 80Hz
- Phantom power: 48 Vdc ± 4 Vdc (IEC 268 15/DIN 45 596), positive pins 2 and 3
- Current drain: 4.65 mA typical at 48 Vdc
- Common mode rejection: ?50dB, 20Hz to 20kHz
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on output pin 2 relative to pin 3
- Dimensions and weight:
- 20mm (0.8") diameter, 146mm (5.75") long
- 156g (5.5oz.)
- Sensitivity (typical, at 1000Hz; 1 Pa = 94dB SPL): -37dBV/Pa
- Self noise (typical, equivalent SPL; A-weighted, IEC 651): 14dB
- Maximum SPL:
- 5000? load (Attenuator on): 145 (160, 170)dB
- 2500? load (Attenuator on): 139 (154, 164)dB
- 1000? load (Attenuator on): 134 (149, 159)dB
- Output clipping level*:
- 5000? load: 15dBV
- 2500? load: 9dBV
- 1000? load: 3dBV
- *20Hz to 20kHz; THD < 1%. THD of the microphone preamplifier when applied input signal is equivalent to the cartridge output at specified SPL.
- 5000? load: 131dB
- 2500? load: 125dB
- 1000? load: 120dB
- 1000 ohm load: 120dB
- Signal to Noise Ratio**: 80dB
- **S/N ratio is the difference between 94dB SPL and equivalent SPL of self-noise A-weighted
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.