- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Shure KSM353/ED Premier Bi-directional Ribbon Microphone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L69673 000000000 L69673000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Shure KSM353/ED is a premium bi-directional ribbon microphone crafted for pristine audio in studio and concert hall applications. With a 146 dB m...Click To Read More About This Product
A revolutionary ribbon mic featuring Shure's Roswellite technology
The Shure KSM353/ED is a premium bi-directional ribbon microphone crafted for pristine audio in studio and concert hall applications. With a 146 dB max SPL across a 30–15,000 Hz frequency response makes the KSM353/ED ideal for capturing fast transients in vocals, acoustic guitars and drums.
Assembled from state-of-the art transducers, transformers and metals, the KSM353/ED is the pinnacle of Shure quality for prestigious vocal and acoustic performances. Shure’s proprietary Roswellite technology provides revolutionary ribbon resilience and durability under extreme conditions. The high-tensile strength, toughness and shape memory of the KSM353/ED’s Roswellite ribbon material replaces traditional foil ribbons for superior resilience at extreme SPLs.
With unique technology and application features, alongside superior materials and construction, Shure KSM ribbon mics are the go-to choice for the some of the world’s most prestigious studios and stages.
- Bi-directional polar pattern delivers premier, completely symmetrical audio with superior off-axis rejection
- Revolutionary Roswellite proprietary ribbon material replaces traditional foil ribbons with high-tensile strength, toughness, and shape memory that provides superior resilience at extreme SPLs
- Patented custom ribbon motor assembly tailors bass response without attenuating the overall output for full low and mid ranges, and superior upper range presence from a rising frequency response
- Double-shielded matched full-sized transformer minimizes signal loss and maximizes output while reducing magnetic and RF interference from 90-degree placement, offset relative to the ribbon
- 146 dB SPL across 30 – 15,000 Hz frequency response ideal for capturing fast transients in vocals, acoustic instruments and concert halls
- Legendary Shure quality and superior construction from hand-assembly of machined steel, silver, gold and aluminum materials, and housed in a pure stainless steel casing
Call or click to add this premier ribbon mic to your collection
- : 146 dB
Directional Polar Pattern
- : Bidirectional
- : Positive pressure on front side of ribbon produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3, pin 1 ground
Dimensions & Weight
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.