- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Shure MX391/O Microflex Omnidirectional Boundary Microphone
- Write a Review
- #270917 000001099 270917000001099
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This Shure Microflex MX391 is a small, low-profile surface mounted electret omnidirectional boundary microphone designed for mounting on conference t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Equally at home in the boardroom or the studio.
This Shure Microflex MX391 is a small, low-profile surface mounted electret omnidirectional boundary microphone designed for mounting on conference tables, stage floors, and podiums. The MX391/O mic features high sensitivity and a wide frequency range make them especially suitable for picking up speech and vocals in sound reinforcement and recording applications. The MX391/O has an omnidirectional pickup pattern making it highly suitable for recording or remote monitoring applications.
Microflex Boundary microphones are the high-quality solution for a range of applications, such as altars, boardrooms and distance learning centers. Every Microflex plate microphone features a choice of interchangeable condenser cartridges. Microflex cartridges give you superior Shure quality sound for every application. In addition, their programmable switches offer the flexibility to be set for Push to Talk, Push to Mute or Push On/Push Off modes. Attractively designed with a low profile, professional appearance, the Microflex Boundary microphones come with an easy to use paint mask for your custom-color installations.
The Shure MX391/O has an attached 12 ft (4 meter) cable terminated with a 4-pin mini connector and a separate preamplifier. A rubber strain relief is provided for applications where you want to remove the 4-pin mini connector and connect the microphone cable directly to screw terminals in the preamplifier.
- Flat frequency response across the vocal range for uncolored sound
- Interchangeable cardioid, supercardioid, and omnidirectional cartridges that provide optimal choice for each application
- Sleek, low-profile design for unobtrusive appearance
- Balanced, transformerless output for increased immunity to noise over long cable runs
- Advanced RF filtering
A very handy mic to have on hand. Order today.
- Polar Pattern : Omnidirectional
- Pickup angle: 360 degrees
- Frequency Response: 50 to 17,000 Hz
- Output Impedance (at 1000 Hz): 180 Ohms actual (rated at 150Ohms)
- Open Circuit Sensitivity(1 kHz ref. 1 V per Pascal ): -21.5 dB (81.4 mV)
- Maximum Sound Pressure Level (1 kHz at 1% Total Harmonic Distortion, 1 kOhm load): 110.7 dB (All settings +6 dB at 0 gain)
- Signal to Noise Ratio (referenced at 94 dB SPL): 79.5 dB
- Equivalent Output Noise (A-weighted): 14.5 dB SPL
- Dynamic Range at 1 kOhm Load: 96.2 dB, 100 dB at 0 gain
- Common Mode Rejection: 45 dB minimum, 10 Hz to 100 kHz
- Preamplifier Output Clipping Level: -6 dBV (0.5 V), -12 dB at 0 gain
- Polarity: Positive sound pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin
- 2 relative to pin 3 of the preamplifier XLR output connector.
- Power Requirements: 11 to 52 Vdc phantom, 2.0 mA current consumption
- Environmental Requirements: Operating Temperature Range: ”18 degrees C to 57 degrees C (0 degree F to 135 degrees F); Relative Humidity: 0 to 95%
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 3.1" x 2.08" x .750", (7.940 x 5.304 x 1.905 cm)
- Furnished Accessories: Zippered bag, In-line Preamp, #4 hex wrench
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear