- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Shure MX396C Microflex Multi-Element Boundary Microphone
- Write a Review
- #270956 000050000 270956000050000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The MX396 Tri-Element Boundary Microphone features three cardioid elements that are adjustable to 120-120-120 degrees, a mute output, and an LED inpu...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Designed for meeting-room full coverage of large tables.
The MX396 Tri-Element Boundary Microphone features three cardioid elements that are adjustable to 120-120-120 degrees, a mute output, and an LED input. The cable can exit from either the back or bottom exit of the unit. The Shure MX396 Tri-Element microphone is a unique and versatile tool for conference room installations, providing full coverage of large tables using fewer microphones, and a low profile design. Clean and simple in appearance, the MX396 boundary mic is ideal for use in boardrooms and other installations where aesthetics are important. The Shure multi-element plate microphone is also available in a dual element configuration.
- End of table (300 degrees ), center of table (360 degrees ), or cross table (bidirectional) coverage patterns
- Low profile, aesthetic design
- Wide dynamic range and smooth frequency response
- Individual control of each element
- Bi-color status indicator
- Programmable mute switch
- Logic input/output for remote LED and mute control
- Radio Frequency filtering with CommShield technology
- Configurable mute switch with logic output
- Type: Condenser (electret bias)
- Frequency Response: 50”17000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: 3 x Cardioid
- Output Impedance: EIA Rated at 150 Ohms (170 Ohms actual)
- Output Configuration: Active balanced
- Sensitivity (at 1 kHz , open circuit voltage): ”35 dBV/Pa (18 mV) 1 Pascal=94 dB SPL
- Maximum Sound Pressure Level (1 kHz at 1% THD, 1 kohms load): 122 dB Equivalent Output Noise (A-weighted) 28 dB SPL
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (referenced at 94 dB SPL at 1 kHz): 66 dB
- Dynamic Range (1 kohms load at 1 kHz): 94 dB
- Common Mode Rejection (10 Hz to 100 kHz): 45 dB minimum
- Preamplifier Output Clipping Level (1% THD): ”7 dBV (0.5 V)
- Weight Net: 1.29 lbs. (0.587 kg)
- Packaged: 2.02 lbs. (0.916 kg)
- Logic Connections LED IN: Active low (?1.0V), TTL compatible. Absolute maximum voltage: -0.7V to 50V. LOGIC OUT: Active low (?1.0V), sinks up to 20mA, TTL compatible. Absolute maximum voltage: -0.7V to 50V (up to 50V through 3kohms).
- Mute Switch Attenuation: ”50 dB minimum
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.