- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Shure PG48-XLR Microphone with Switch
- Write a Review
- Product 270284
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Shure PG48-XLR Microphone comes complete with a with switch and a 15' XLR cable and clip for plug-and-play convenience. The dynamic cartridge off...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A solid choice for speech and karaoke applications.
The Shure PG48-XLR Microphone comes complete with a with switch and a 15' XLR cable and clip for plug-and-play convenience. The dynamic cartridge offers rugged, reliable performance and its cardioid mic pattern rejects noise and minimizes feedback. Built-in pop filter and on/off switch. Frequency response: 70Hz-15kHz. Shure includes clip, mic pouch, and educational guide with your PG48-XLR Microphone.
- Dynamic cartridge offers rugged, reliable performance
- Cardioid pattern rejects noise and minimizes feedback
- Neodymium magnet produces high output
- Built-in pop filter and on/off switch
- Includes 15' cable, clip, and storage bag
Give us a click or call to own this very affordable mic!
- Frequency response: 70-15,000Hz
- Impedance 600 ohm
- Output at 1,000Hz: -52dBV/Pa (2.5 mV)
- Weight 11.1 oz.