- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Shure PG81-XLR Condenser Mic with XLR Cable
- Write a Review
- Product 270289
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Shure PG81-XLR Condenser Mic with XLR Cable features a cardioid pattern that rejects noise and controls feedback. Probe shape permits up-close pl...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Excellent capture of acoustic guitars, overhead percussion, pianos, strings, and woodwinds.
The Shure PG81-XLR Condenser Mic with XLR Cable features a cardioid pattern that rejects noise and controls feedback. Probe shape permits up-close placement. Flat frequency response lets a variety of instrumental voices shine through naturally. Internal shockmount and on/off switch. Frequency response: 40Hz-18kHz. Includes clip, mic pouch, educational guide, and 15' XLR cable.
Requires phantom power.
- High-sensitivity condenser cartridge
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Internal shockmount
- Flat frequency response
- Probe style allows close miking
- On/off switch
- 40-18,000Hz frequency response
- Output impedance: 600 ohm
- Output at 1,000Hz: -48dBV/Pa (4.0 mV)
- Maximum SPL: 131dB
- Output noise: 20dB typical, A weighted
- 11-52 Vdc phantom power
- Battery 1.5V AA size; life up to 10,000 hours
- Weight: 8.8 oz. (less battery)