- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Shure PGA27 Condenser Mic with Cable and Stand
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 560019 000000000 560019000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This specially priced Shure mic pack features the multipurpose, large diaphragm PGA27 condenser microphone, and comes with a Musician's Gear MS-220 t...Click To Read More About This Product
A multipurpose microphone paired with plenty of cable and a sturdy tripod stand.
This specially priced Shure mic pack features the multipurpose, large diaphragm PGA27 condenser microphone, and comes with a Musician's Gear MS-220 tripod microphone stand, as well as 20' of Gear One XLR cable.
Shure PG27 Condenser Microphone
Designed with a flat frequency response for natural reproduction, the Shure PGA27 side-address cardioid condenser microphone features a large diaphragm and a high SPL threshold that handles a wide variety of acoustic, amplified, and vocal sound sources”with professional clarity and guaranteed Shure quality in every application.
Musician's Gear MS-220 Tripod Microphone Stands
The MS-220 tripod microphone stand has a thread adapter and tubular legs. Its adjustable height from floor to top thread is 35" to 61-7/8". The 30-1/4" fixed boom is not adjustable.
Gear One's XLR Mic Cable
For serious-minded musicians, Gear One's XLR cables have the strength and durability to withstand more than everyday use. Since your mic cable is your sound, this XLR mic cable's superior wiring allows your signal to be quiet, eliminating frustrating hums, buzzing, and crackles.
- Large diaphragm capsule provides wider dynamic range for clear highs and strong lows
- Flat, neutral frequency response for natural reproduction of sound sources
- High SPL handling of acoustic, amplified, and vocal sound sources
- -20dB switchable attenuator for additional SPL versatility
- Includes stand adapter and zippered pouch
- Sturdy construction for enhanced signal and performance
- Flexible mic cable design eliminates kinks and twists for a tangle-free performance in-studio and onstage
If you've got a wide range of miking needs, this Shure mic can handle them all. Order today!
- Frequency Response: 20 to 20,000Hz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity (at 1kHz, open circuit voltage): ?41dBV/Pa, 1 Pascal=94dB SPL
- Max SPL (20Hz to 20kHz, <1% THD): PAD OFF: 134dB SPL, PAD ON: 154dB SPL
Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage
- on pin 2 with respect to pin 3
- Switch Attenuator: 20dB
- Power Requirements: 48 VDC phantom, 10 mA
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.