- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Shure QLX-D Wireless System with SM86 Handheld Transmitter
- Write a Review
- J42726 000001000 J42726000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Combining professional features with simplified setup and operation, QLX-D delivers outstanding wireless functionality for mid-size events and instal...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Part of the QLXD2 Wireless series with SM86 handheld transmitter.
Combining professional features with simplified setup and operation, QLX-D delivers outstanding wireless functionality for mid-size events and installations in businesses, hotels, and government offices with conferencing spaces; schools, houses of worship, and live performance spaces.
QLX-D reliably operates more channels on-air than any other wireless system in its class. Ethernet connection provides networked channel scanning across multiple receivers and Shure Wireless Workbench® 6 control software compatibility for advanced frequency coordination.
Compatible with the Shure SB900 lithium-ion battery, QLX-D offers rechargeable power options that provide dramatic long-term cost savings and extended transmitter battery life over alkaline batteries, with battery metering that reports remaining runtime in hours and minutes.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Transparent 24-bit digital audio captures every performance detail
- Over 120 dB of dynamic range eliminates transmitter gain adjustments
- Easy pairing of transmitters and receivers over IR scan and sync
- Automatic channel scan quickly and easily finds a clean frequency
- Networked channel scan configures open frequencies for connected receivers
- Remote monitoring and control from iOS devices via ShurePlus™ Channels Mobile App
- AES-256 encryption comes standard for secure wireless transmission
- Elegant and easy-to-use interface with high-contrast LCD menu
- AMX/Crestron control system ready
- Professional-grade, all metal construction
QLX-D® offers outstanding wireless functionality for demanding live sound events and installations!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.