Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Shure SCM410 4-Channel Automatic Mixertrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Shure SCM410 4-Channel Automatic Mixer$745.26
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
- Fast, noise-free microphone selection, which automatically adjusts to changes in background noise
- Increases the clarity and intelligibility of speech
- Dramatically reduces feedback, reverberation, and comb filtering
- Automates several rigorous operator functions. Minimizes set up time - plug and play
- Frees up channels on the mixing console
- IntelliMix- the most advanced and effective automatic mixing algorithm available, incorporating Noise Adaptive Threshold, MaxBus , Last Mic Lock-On
- NOMA (Number of Open Mics Attenuated) - automatic gain adjustment as additional microphones are activated
- 4 balanced mic level XLR inputs
- 1 balanced mic/line switchable XLR output
- 1 unbalanced RCA auxiliary output
- Fits in half-rack space
- Adjustable EQ for each channel
- Bi-color channel activation and clipping LEDs
- Peak-responding output limiter with LED indicator
- Peak-responding output level meter
- supplied with a power cord, rack-mounting hardware, and a link cable
SCM410 4-Channel Automatic Mixer Specifications:
- Frequency Response (at 1 kHz, channel controls centered): 50 Hz to 20 kHz +/- 2 dB; -3 dB corner at 25 Hz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.1% at +4 dBu output level, 50 Hz to 20 kHz (through 22 Hz to 22 kHz filter; Input at 12 o' clock and Master at 12 o' clock, all other controls full counterclockwise)
Hum and Noise (150 ohm source; through 22 Hz to 22 kHz filter): Equivalent Input Hum and Noise: 123 dBV max., 125 dBV typical
- Output Hum and Noise (channel controls full counterclock-wise): Master full counterclockwise: 90 dBV: Master full clockwise: 70 dBV
- Common Mode Rejection: >70 dB at 1 kHz
- Polarity: All inputs to all outputs are non-inverting
- Input Channel Activation: Attack Time: 4 ms; Hold Time: 0.4 s; Decay Time: 0.5 s
- Off-Attenuation: 13 dB
- Overload and Shorting Protection: Shorting outputs, even for prolonged periods, causes no damage. Microphone inputs are not damaged by signals up to +10 dBV (3V)
- Equalization: Low-frequency: 6 dB/octave cut, adjustable corner from 25 to 320 Hz; High-frequency: +/- 6 dB at 5 kHz, +/- 8 dB at 10 kHz, shelving
- Limiter: Type: Peak; Threshold: +16 dBu (at output); Attack Time: 2 ms; Recovery Time: 300 ms; Indicator: Lights red when limiting occurs
- Input LEDs: Green on channel activation, red at 6 dB below clipping
- Phantom Power: 12 Vdc open-circuit through 680 ohm resistors
- Operating Voltage: 100-120 Vac rated nominal, 50/60 Hz,100 mA (maximum)
- Temperature Range: Operating: 7 degrees to 49 degrees C (20 degrees to 120 degrees F ); Storage: 29 degrees to 74 degrees C (-20 degrees to 165 degrees F)
- Overall Dimensions (H x W x D): 1-3/4" x 8-5/8" x 10-1/2" (44 x 219 x 267 mm)
- Weight: 3.86 lb. (1.75 kg)
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.