- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sonic Reality Cinema Sessions: Dimensional Effects
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 712646 000000000 712646000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Sonic Reality's "Sounds for Film" and other media categories have been expanded with the introduction of Cinema Sessions: Dimensional Effects, which ...Click To Read More About This Product
Over 450 special effects and dimensional rhythms for music and multimedia production.
Sonic Reality's "Sounds for Film" and other media categories have been expanded with the introduction of Cinema Sessions: Dimensional Effects, which offer unique sound effects with a musical twist. Cinema Sessions: Dimensional Effects features over 450 outstanding special effects and dimensional rhythms for music and multimedia production.
Special 3D sound-encoded whooshes, deep booms, big bangs, and various electronica effects whiz by with a futuristic sound, ideal for modern production. Whether you are creating transition cues for television, radio, and other multimedia, or wanting to create modern music, cutting-edge warped electronica, or avant-garde soundscapes, Dimensional Effects is one sound effects library that adds instant twisted sound design to any production.
- Over 450 special sound effects and dimensional rhythms for music and multimedia production
- Time-stretch and alter the harmonic structure of sound effects in real time
- Place sounds in any space via the use of the included Convolution Reverb - drag and drop your own impulses for matching sound effects to dialog and more
- Sounds stretch across multiple octaves of the keyboard for quick alternate-pitch auditioning and polyphonic effects' building
- Sound effect samples can be layered and saved back as new composite sound effects
- Built-in database query right inside KONTAKT Player 4 allows easy access to thousands of individual FX
- Built-in DSP effects for sound design, such as Filters, Delays, Chorus, Flangers, Phasers, Reverb, Distortion, and more
- Sound-shaping envelopes and easy-to-use controls for tailoring sounds for every need
- PC: Windows XP Pentium 3/Athlon XP 2GHz - XP & Vista Compatible, 2GB RAM, DVD Drive, *An activated Sonic Reality Infinite Player + KONTAKT Player or Full version 3.5 of higher is required to play these sounds
- MAC: Mac OS 10.2.6, G5 1.2GHz - Universal Binary Intel Mac Compatible, 2GB RAM, DVD Drive, *An activated Sonic Reality Infinite Player + KONTAKT Player or Full version 3.5 of higher is required to play these sounds. [Note: KONTAKT Player 4 may also be used but is not compatible with PPC Mac]
- Supported formats: VSTi, RTAS, Audio Units, DXi, Stand Alone, ASIO, Core Audio, Direct Sound (Samples in KONTAKT format compatible with KONTAKT version 3, 4 and beyond)