Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Sonnox SuprEsser DS Software Downloadtrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Download After Purchase
- Flexible Financing
High-end de-esser plug-in for professional mixing sessions.
Detailed visual feedback is provided thanks to the highly intuitive graphical display, allowing quick identification of the frequencies that need treatment and where to set the threshold. The threshold level and peak hold levels of the user-definable band are shown on the graph, alongside the FFT display of the narrow band signal, which includes retention of the peak level and the frequency containing the most energy.
Careful thought has been put into making the Oxford SuprEsser DS extremely easy and quick to use. Once the frequency band has been defined, simply lower the threshold fader until the gain reduction meter starts to kick in. The plug-in then automatically tracks the general signal level and the threshold follows accordingly so that it gives the same relative amount of gain reduction as the signal level rises or falls. This is perfect for vocals where, for example, a vocalist is louder in the chorus than the verse, but you want to apply the same relative amount of de-essing, and not over de-ess in the chorus. This Auto Level Tracking mode lets the SuprEsser do all the hard work. It can also be switched off for a fixed threshold.
The Oxford SuprEsser DS comes complete with many presets to act as good starting points, alternatively the advanced section gives full access to all controls for precise correction, or even creative use.
- Highly featured professional De-Esser
- Linear Phase Dynamic EQ
- Operates from 1kHz - 20kHz
- Latency of 1.9ms (at 48kHz sample rate)
- Supported Sample Rates: 44.1 and 48kHz
- Transparently controls aggressive frequencies
- Automatic Level Tracking follows energy levels (no need to automate threshold)
- Large intuitive graphic display makes finding frequencies very easy
- Three different 'Listen' modes
- Advanced Mode for ultimate control of the Dynamic EQ
- Many creative as well as corrective uses
- 64-bit compliant
- Presets giving good starting points
Download a copy today!
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.