Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT 6 AM - 6 PM PT
SUN 6 AM - 5 PM PT
Sony C-100 Hi-Res Studio Vocal Microphonetrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
A large-diaphragm condenser microphone with three switchable polar patterns and a dual-element design to capture hi-res audio from 20Hz-50kHz
Featuring a dual-element capacitor, highpass filter and three switchable polar patterns, the C-100 is capable of recording high-resolution audio from 20Hz-50kHz. Its dual-element design combines one condenser and one electret condenser capsule for the utmost detail across the mic's broad frequency range.This range makes the C-100 is a versatile mic that doesn't discriminate when recording either a male or female vocalist. In each case, you can expect smooth, airy vocals that will sit perfectly in your mix.
The C-100's three polar patterns allow you to switch between cardioid, omnidirectional and figure-8. This offers you the flexibility to record different sound sources with different miking techniques to get the best recordings possible. A highpass filter switch cuts unwanted low frequencies and a 10dB pad switch adds more headroom to avoid any distortion from transient peaks.
- Ideal for vocals
- Dual-element design to capture wide frequency range (20Hz-50kHz)
- Three switchable polar patterns—cardioid, omnidirectional and figure-8
- Highpass filter
- 10dB pad for more headroom
Call or click to order today
C-100 Hi-Res Studio Vocal Microphone Specifications:Audio
- Analog or digital: Analog
- Frequency response: 20Hz-50kHz
- Max SPL: 136dB
- Connector: XLR
- Capsule: Dual (condenser & electret condenser)
- Polar pattern: 3
- Type: Studio
- Switches: Polar, Low-cut and Pad Switch
- Phantom power required: Not Specified
- Diameter: 1.57 in
- Length: 6.89 in.
- Weight: 20.2 oz
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.