- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sony ECM-100N Hi-Res Pencil Microphone (Omni)
- Write a Review
- #L18660 000000000 L18660000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ECM-100N builds on Sony’s legendary studio microphone heritage as the company revitalizes its development of Hi-Res audio products. The ECM-100N...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A high-resolution omnidirectional pencil microphone for the studio
The ECM-100N builds on Sony’s legendary studio microphone heritage as the company revitalizes its development of Hi-Res audio products. The ECM-100N is an omnidirectional end-address microphone that is ideal for instrument miking in studio environments. With a body structure that prevents acoustic vibration, a high-frequency response up to 50kHz and high sensitivity, the mic offers unrivaled sound quality.
- Flat and wide frequency response (20Hz to 50kHz)
- Ideally suited for High-Res Recording
- Low-Cut filter eliminates low-frequency noise and proximity effect
- -10dB pad switch provides added headroom
Call or click to order today
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.