- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sony PCM-D1 Digital Field Recorder
- Write a Review
- Product 244767
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The PCM-D1 is equipped with a stereo pair of highly sensitive electret condenser microphones and designed with circuits that process stereo sound wit...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Perfect for capturing live musical/theatrical performances as well as field work.
The PCM-D1 is equipped with a stereo pair of highly sensitive electret condenser microphones and designed with circuits that process stereo sound with virtually no extraneous noise. Features 24-bit/96kHz recording, 4GB internal Flash memory for 6-1/2 hours of CD-quality recording, removable Memory Stick Pro High-Speed storage (optional), and a built-in USB port compatible with PC/Mac operating systems. The body is made of pressed titanium that's 10 times harder than alumite-treated aluminum.
- Portable and rugged
- 24-bit/96kHz recorder
- Ideal for recording live music/theater performances or field recording
- Solid-state storage
- Free of drive mechanisms
- High-quality, built-in X-Y configuration electret condenser microphones
- USB 2.0 easily connects with PC or Mac
- Electret condenser microphones mounted in X-Y configuration. High sensitivity (-32.0 dB /Pa 1 kHz); Maximum input level 130dB SPL; Self-noise level 20 dB SPL
- Built-in Flash memory 4 GB
- Memory Stick Pro high-speed (not supplied)
- 22.05kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz and 96kHz
- 16-bit linear, 24-bit linear
- 16-bit/24kHz mode: 13 hrs. 10 min.
- 16-bit/44.1kHz mode: 6 hrs. 35 min.
- 16-bit/48kHz mode: 5 hrs. 50 min.
- 16-bit 96kHz mode: 2 hours 55 min.
- 24-bit/44.1kHz mode: 4 hrs. 15 min.
- 24-bit/48kHz mode: 3 hrs. 50 min.
- 24-bit/96kHz mode: 1 hr. 55 min.
- 22.05 kHz: 20Hz-10kHz
- 44.1 kHz: 20Hz-20kHz
- 48 kHz: 20Hz-22kHz
- 96 kHz: 20Hz-44kHz
- 69dB or greater (1kHz IHF-A) when set to 24-bit
- 0.0008% or below (1kHz, 22kHz LPF)
- Below measurable limit
- 22k ohm impedance
- Rated input level: 2.5mV
- Minimum input level: 0.7mV
- Rated output level: 400mV
- Maximum output level: 30mW + 30mW or more
- Load impedance: 16 ohms
- Input impedance: 47k ohms
- Rated input level: 2.0V
- Minimum input level: 570mV
- For line output use:
- 220 ohms output impedance
- Rated output level: 1.8V
- Load impedance: 22k ohms
- For optical digital output use:
- Output level: -21dBm to -15dBm
- Emission wavelength: 630nm to 690nm
- Mac OS version 10.2.8 or later
- Windows XP Home/Pro/Media Center editions
- Windows 2000 (SP3 or later)
- Memory Stick Pro (high-speed)
- Memory Stick Standard not supported
- DC in 6V (AC 120V, 60Hz)
- 4 AA-size nickel metal hydride rechargeable batteries supplied
- 2-7/8"W x 6-3/4"H x 1-5/16"D
- 19 oz.