- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Soundcraft GB4-32 Mixing Console
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 630933 000000000 630933000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Soundcraft GB4 Mixer sets a new standard in affordable high-end mixing. The 32-channel mixer is laden with capabilities and quality features: GB3...Click To Read More About This Product
Performance that rivals high-end consoles
The Soundcraft GB4 Mixer sets a new standard in affordable high-end mixing. The 32-channel mixer is laden with capabilities and quality features: GB30 mic preamps, reengineered circuit topology and EQ designs, rigid steel chassis, high-quality vertically mounted fiberglass PCB channel strips, individually nutted potentiometers, angled rear panel that allows patching from the front, and more--above all, the quality, engineering, and design for which Soundcraft is famous.
The GB4-32 is 32-channel, 4-bus console designed and constructed to ensure rugged reliability under stressful tour conditions. All input modules have individual vertically-mounted PCB's fitted to the steel chassis.
The mixing console is designed for performance venue installation or small touring system applications. The dual-mode topology allows it to to be used for FOH or monitor duties, with fader control of group or aux outputs.
Although largely conventional in layout, the Soundcraft GB4 does have some unique mechanical features. The rugged steel chassis has a sloping rear connector panel so that it is easier to configure from in front of the desk, while the integral power supply has a link option for an external backup PSU.
4 mute groups allow several channels to be muted simultaneously. Another unique feature is the limiter on a set of dedicated record outputs that makes it easier to create a stereo recording of the mix.
The Soundcraft console also features an output matrix with 7 feeds to 4 outputs, fed from the group buses and main L, R, and C (mono) outputs.
The GB4 Mixer offers a comprehensive set of functions in a small and cost-effective footprint, and delivers the high performance and reliability you expect from a Soundcraft mixer.
- 32-channel frame size
- GB30 mic preamps
- Precision equalization circuitry
- Direct outputs on every channel
- Talkback facility
- 100mm faders
- Switchable 48V phantom powering on every channel
- 18dB/octave high-pass filter
- 4 mute groups
- 12-segment LED metering
- Record output with limiter
- 2 full-feature stereo channels
- 2 stereo returns
- 8 aux sends (4 are pre/post switchable)
- 4 sub groups (SWAP with Auxes 1-4)
- 7x4 output matrix
High-performance mixing at breakthrough affordability. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.