- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Stanton T.92 USB Turntable
- Write a Review
- 500735 000000000 500735000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Stanton T.92 USB turntable is an excellent way for DJs or serious record collectors to get their vinyl library transferred to a computer. This pr...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A better, smarter way to transfer vinyl to your computer.
The Stanton T.92 USB turntable is an excellent way for DJs or serious record collectors to get their vinyl library transferred to a computer. This professional-quality Stanton turntable features a high-torque, direct-drive motor for the ultimate in stability, as well as USB and S/PDIF outputs for simple connection to your computer or audio interface.
The Stanton T.92 USB Turntable boasts an S-Shaped tone arm for lower distortion and reduced record wear, built-in DSP with keylock for controlling tempo without affecting pitch, and many other advanced features.
Stanton includes music editing software to make archiving massive vinyl record collections onto a Mac or PC an easy process. The software program even gives you the ability to edit and clean up your music files for professional use.
The T.92 USB turntable also comes with the Stanton 500.v3 cartridge for superior audio quality, a custom slipmat for added control, and a dust cover for protection.
- Professional quality turntable featuring high-torque direct drive motor
- Solid metal chassis for the ultimate in durability
- USB and S/PDIF outputs for easily transferring music from vinyl records to your Mac or PC
- Pitch control fader with DSP keylock so you can change tempo without affecting pitch (selectable range: +/-8%, 12%)
- Includes software for transferring and editing music files
- Includes audiophile-quality Stanton 500.v3 cartridge with headshell, slipmat, and dust cover
- S-Shaped tone arm
- 3 playback speeds (33, 45, and 78 RPM) and Quartz Lock
- RCA stereo outputs
- 2 Start/Stop switches for mix or battle setup
- Frequency response: 30Hz to 20kHz +1/- 2 dB/ RIAA filter
- THD+N: < 0.03% at 1kHz
S/N Ratio: Line <-65 dB
Digital output: (S/PDIF) 0.5Vp-p (Load 75 ohms)
- Type: 3-speed full manual
- Motor: 8 pole, 3 phase, brushless DC motor
- Speeds: 33-1/3 and 45, and 78 RPM
- Wow and Flutter: less than 0.15% WRMS (JIS WTD) with 33-1/3 RPM
- Pitch controls: +/- 8%, +/-12%
- Starting Torque: more than 1.6 kgf.cm
- Starting time: less than 1 sec with 33-1/3 RPM
- Braking time: less than 1 sec with 33-1/3 RPM
- Braking system: Electronic brake
- Pitch bend: +/- 6%
- Time for speed change: less than 1 sec with 33-1/3 RPM
- Less than 1 sec from 45 to 33-1/3 RPM, Less than 1 sec from 33-1/3 to 78 RPM
- Audio output: Phono/Line output
- USB Functiion: A/D,D/A 16BIT 44.1KHz or 48KHz USB Selectable
- Computer interface: USB 1.1 compliant, Windows XP or Mac OSX
- Tone arm type: Static balanced S-Shape tonearm for lower distortion and reduced record wear
- Effective arm length: 230.5mm
- Tracking force range: 0-3g
- Applicable cartridge weight: 3-4g
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.