- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sterling Audio Factory-blemished S418HA 8-Channel Rackmount Headphone Amplifier
- Write a Review
- J28271 000000000 J28271000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
One of the most important aspects of any recording environment is hearing yourself and everything else you need in your mix. Sterling’s line of profe...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
This headphone amp lets you monitor mixes for up to eight musicians.
One of the most important aspects of any recording environment is hearing yourself and everything else you need in your mix. Sterling’s line of professional headphone amplifiers gives you the clarity and precision to distribute common or discrete stereo mixes to multiple performing musicians — and at a price that won’t bust your budget. The flagship S418HA provides an 8-channel professional rackmount chassis, two stereo main inputs, channel direct inputs for discrete stereo mixes, two headphone outputs per channel, stereo/mono operation, elegant backlit controls and parallel XLR outputs for cascading multiple S418HAs. Whatever your headphone monitoring needs, Sterling helps you capture, and monitor, the moment.
Factory blemish involves paint blemish, but unit functions properly.
- Factory-blemished 8-channel rackmount headphone amp
- 8 discrete stereo amplifiers
- 2 stereo main inputs allow for simultaneous two-input mix balance across all inputs
- 8 stereo direct inputs for individual, discrete monitor mixes
- Single rackspace for easy integration into existing rack rigs
- Output level control and clip LED per channel
- Mono/stereo engage switch for mono/stereo operation
- External 17V DC power supply for low-noise operation
- Parallel main outputs for cascading multiple S418HAs
- Rugged steel chassis provides outstanding protection for years
- Elegant faceplate with backlighting for easy operation in low light environments
Call or click to order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.