- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sterling Audio MX3 3" Active Studio Monitor Pair, Black
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L19694 000000000 L19694000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Sterling MX Black Series bi-amplified monitors represent the latest evolution in audio reference design, combining top sound quality with next-ge...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Compact studio monitors with 3" woofers for home studios or entertainment systems.
The Sterling MX Black Series bi-amplified monitors represent the latest evolution in audio reference design, combining top sound quality with next-generation materials that meet your most demanding expectations in any professional, or project studio application.
If your reference and mixing monitors need to be as transparent as they are portable, the Sterling MX3 Powered Studio Monitor Pair are the perfect solution. They feature the same design elements as their larger siblings, the MX5 and MX8, for an optimal frequency dispersion. Each MX3 speaker is built with high-quality components to achieve best-in-class efficiency and ultra-low distortion. Acoustically engineered 3” low-frequency driver cones offer superior damping, and a ¾” silk dome tweeter powered by powerful neodymium magnets give the MX3 monitors a natural frequency response with impressive low-frequency reproduction for its class. The MX3 also feature front-mounted volume control and stereo 3.5mm inputs and outputs for quick connection of external audio devices for playback or a quick switch to headphones when a quieter environment is required. With a sophisticated dual matte black finish that acclimates to any studio-based environment, the MX3 monitors look as good as they sound no matter where your sound may take you.
- 3” LF driver with proprietary cone design
- 3/4” Silk dome tweeter, neodymium magnets
- 20 Watts of Class A/B amplification
- Rear port reduces LF turbulence and distortion
- Polished ebony front baffle with logo
- Studio grade internal components
- Protective electrical design
- Unbalanced RCA inputs
For mixing, tracking or listening. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.