Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Sterling Audio MX8 8" Powered Studio Monitor, Black (Each)true true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
8" bi-amped studio monitors.
For today’s modern musicians and sound engineers, the Sterling MX8 Powered studio monitor delivers top-class audio quality and features. Each bi-amplified monitor is built for optimal frequency dispersion, giving you clear, articulate sound even when listening off-axis. An acoustically engineered multi-fiber 8” low-frequency driver cone offers excellent damping to minimize sonic artifacts and unnatural resonance, and a 1" silk-dome tweeter powered by neodymium magnets gives the MX8 a smooth and natural frequency response. The result achieves best-in-class efficiency and ultralow distortion even when mixing audio with challenging content. With a sophisticated dual matte black finish and backlit Sterling logo, the MX Black Series monitors look as good as they sound in any studio environment.
- 8" low frequency driver with acoustically engineered cone design
- 4-layer voice coil provides greater motor force for outstanding low-frequency performance
- 1" silk-dome tweeter feature powerful neodymium magnets
- 125 watts of high-efficiency, low-distortion Class A/B amplification with 37Hz–22kHz frequency response
- Bi-amplified Class A/B design ensures superior transient response and natural bass presence
- Rear-port design reduces low-frequency turbulence and distortion
Get Sterling pro quality now in studio monitors, order the MX8 today.
MX8 8" Powered Studio Monitor, Black (Each) Specifications:General
- Size: Near-field
- System type: Active
- Configuration: 2-way
- Low-frequency driver: 8"
- Mid-frequency driver: Not specified
- High-frequency driver: 1"
- Full-range driver: Not specified
- Driver type: Proprietary cone
- Frequency response: Not specified
- Max peak SPL: Not specified
- Amplifier class: Class A/B
- Output power: 125W
- Input connectors: XLR, TRS, RCA
- Standby mode: Yes
- Acoustic space control: Yes
- Power indicator: Yes
- Enclosure type: Ported
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.