- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sterling Audio SL230MP Matched Pair, Medium Diaphragm Condenser Microphones with Shockmounts, Windscreens, and Carry Case
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L26504 000001000 L26504000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Sterling SL230MP is a matched pair of SL230 studio condenser microphones that provide outstanding stereo imaging for ultra-realistic reproduction...Click To Read More About This Product
Ideal for stereo recording applications.
The Sterling SL230MP is a matched pair of SL230 studio condenser microphones that provide outstanding stereo imaging for ultra-realistic reproduction of acoustic instruments, percussion, piano, choirs, orchestras, live field recordings and much more. Each of the two medium-diaphragm, Class-A FET mics come equipped with true, gold-sputtered 6-micron diaphragm capsules, superior matched frequency response and output characteristics of +/– 1dB, resulting in solid stereo consistency for level matching. A switchable 75Hz filter and switchable -15dB pad make the SL230MP a versatile “go to” pair for a wide variety of high-volume sources. The SL230MP comes complete with removable indoor/outdoor windscreens, customized shock mounts, and a generously padded protective carry case that guards each SL230 mics from damage during transport and storage.
- Pair of SL230 medium-diaphragm studio condenser microphones
- Class-A FET design provides smooth, full-frequency response
- True gold-sputtered condenser capsules with 6-micron membrane
- Cardioid pickup pattern rejects back and side sounds
- 150 dB Max SPL with the -15dB pad (135 dB without PAD engaged)
- Switchable 75Hz filter reduces rumble and sub-sonic vibrations
- Custom padded, rugged protective case
- Two SM9 microphone shock mounts and windscreens
- Requires 48V phantom power
Grab the great pair of mics for your next project. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.