- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sterling Audio SP150 Microphone with Shockmount and Carry Case
- Write a Review
- L21720 000001000 L21720000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Sterling SP150SMK large-diaphragm microphone package includes a Sterling SP150 Studio Condenser Mic combined with a multi-use shockmount kit that...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An all-in-one large-diaphragm condenser mic, shockmount, hardmount and case.
- SP150 large-diaphragm studio condenser microphone
- Class-A FET design provides smooth, full-frequency response
- Cardioid pickup pattern rejects back and side sounds
- 136dB Max SPL handling is ideal for high-volume sources
- SM4 vibration-isolating, spider-band shockmount
- HM4 microphone hardmount
- Custom padded, rugged protective case
- Dimensions: 7.1” tall, 1.9” max diameter
- Weight: 1.0 lbs.
- Requires 48V phantom power
Call or click to order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.