- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sterling Audio ST151 Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
- J55789 000000000 J55789000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
For capturing articulate and detailed sound, along with full frequency range and added warmth, the Sterling Audio ST151 is the superior large-diaphra...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Superior detail and outstanding warmth.
For capturing articulate and detailed sound, along with full frequency range and added warmth, the Sterling Audio ST151 is the superior large-diaphragm condenser microphone. Its hand-assembled 1 in. capsule and custom-wound transformer provides unparalleled smoothness to every vocal and instrument recording, making this Class-A condenser a standout in its price class. The included mic stand mount and zippered carry case fill out the package, complementing the ST151's durable construction and head-turning style
- Articulate and detailed vocal, instrument and speech recording
- Full frequency response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Extreme volume handling: 134 dB SPL
- Hand-assembled 1 in. capsule, custom-wound transformer, Class-A circuit
- Includes HM-2 stand mount and zipper case
- Requires phantom power
Make this large-diaphragm mic part of your setup. Order today.
- Circuit Type: Class-A FET
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 30mV/Pa
- Maximum SPL: 134 dB
- Equivalent Noise: 22 dB SPL – A-weighted
- Typical Load Imp.: >1,000 Ohms
- Output Source Imp.: 200 Ohms transformer isolated
- Dimensions: 7.7 in. long, 1.9 in. max diameter
- Weight: 1.2 lb.
- Power: 48V phantom power
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.