- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sterling Audio ST155 Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J55796 000000000 J55796000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With a switchable high-pass filter and attenuation pad, the Sterling Audio ST155 Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone provides additional versatility...Click To Read More About This Product
Detail, articulation and versatility.
With a switchable high-pass filter and attenuation pad, the Sterling Audio ST155 Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone provides additional versatility in the recording studio. Its 1 in. large-diaphragm design delivers richly detailed and articulate sound along with incredible smoothness and warmth, while its hand-assembled capsule and custom-wound transformer make it a standout in its class. Includes an SM8 premium metal, band-suspension shock mount and custom padded carry case that complement the ST155’s rugged construction and visual style.
Check out Sterling Audio studio microphone comparison complete with audio samples of this and two other Sterling Audio recording microphones.
- Richly detailed and articulate vocal, instrument and speech recording
- Full frequency response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Switchable high-pass filter and attenuation pad
- Extreme volume handling: 144 dB SPL
- Precision 1 in. diameter, 3-micron diaphragm with disk resonator
- Hand-assembled capsule, custom-wound transformer, Class-A circuit
- Includes SM8 premium shock mount and aluminum carry case
- Requires phantom power
Add this special large-diaphragm mic to your studio setup. Order now.
- Circuit Type: Class-A FET
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- High Pass Filter: 75 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Attenuation Pad: -10 dB
- Sensitivity: 32mV/Pa
- Maximum SPL: 144 dB (134 dB without pad)
- Equivalent Noise: 22 dB SPL
- Typical Load Imp.: >1,000 Ohms
- Output Source Imp.: 200 Ohms, transformer isolated
- Dimensions: 7.7 in. long, 1.9 in. max diameter
- Weight: 1.2 lb.
- Power: 48V phantom power
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.