- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sterling Audio ST33 Small Diaphragm Class-A FET Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
- Product 271354
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Sterling Audio ST33 is a small-diaphragm condenser microphone that incorporates a hand-built capsule with a thin, 6-micron evaporated gold Mylar ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
FET Class-A electronics add smoothness and warmth to your recordings.
The Sterling Audio ST33 is a small-diaphragm condenser microphone that incorporates a hand-built capsule with a thin, 6-micron evaporated gold Mylar diaphragm. Optimized to capture the most definition and detail from all acoustic instruments like piano, drums, and guitars, the ST33 mic's FET Class-A electronics provide a level of warmth typically found in much more expensive microphones.
Requires phantom power.
- Mid-size, all-brass capsule
- Low noise
- Black nickel-plated all brass body
- Stainless steel head and grille assembly
- HM-1 hard mount
- Moisture-resistant aluminum storage case
- Preamp: Class-A FET
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- High Pass Filter: switchable 75Hz, 12dB/octave
- Attenuation Pad: switchable -15dB
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 18kHz
- Equivalent Noise: 20dB SPL ” A weighted
- Sensitivity: 26mV/Pa
- Maximum SPL: 140dB-155dB (adjustable w/pad)
- Typical Load Impedance: >500 ohms
- Output Source Impedance: 200 ohms - transformer isolated
- Dimensions: 7.4" long, 1.2" max. dia.
- Weight: 8 oz.