- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sterling Audio ST44 Small Diaphragm Tube Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
- Product 271355
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Sterling Audio ST44 is a small-diaphragm tube condenser microphone that incorporates a hand-built capsule with a thin, 6-micron evaporated gold M...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
A value oriented tube mic that doesn't sacrifice quality.
The Sterling Audio ST44 is a small-diaphragm tube condenser microphone that incorporates a hand-built capsule with a thin, 6-micron evaporated gold Mylar diaphragm. Optimized to capture the most definition and detail from all acoustic instruments like piano, drums, and guitars, the ST44's low-noise GT6205M tube in a Class-A triode circuit provides warmth and detail, adding new dimension to vocal and especially instrument recording.
Requires phantom power.
- Mid-size, all brass capsule
- Ideal for overhead vocal groups, voiceover and large choirs
- Hand-selected, low-noise USA-made vacuum tube
- Low-noise cable with Neutrik connectors
- Nickel-plated brass body
- Stainless steel head and grille assembly
- Moisture-resistant aluminum storage case
- SM3 shockmount
- 7-pin XLR mic cable
- PSM1 power supply and cord
A more affordable way to record high-quality audio. Order now!
- Preamp: Tube-based, Class-A design
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- High Pass Filter: Switchable 75Hz, 12dB/octave
- Attenuation Pad: Switchable -15dB
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Equivalent Noise: 20dB SPL ” A Weighted
- Sensitivity: 28mV/Pa
- Maximum SPL: 130dB-145dB (adjustable w/pad)
- Typical Load Impedance: >500 ohms
- Output Source Impedance: 200 ohms - transformer
- Dimensions: 7-2/5" long, 1-1/5" max. dia.
- Weight: 9 oz.