- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sterling Audio Sterling ST6050 FET Studio Condenser Mic Ocean Way Edition
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H78505 000000000 H78505000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Voiced by Allen Sides - legendary engineer, producer and multiple Grammy recipient - the ST6050 was inspired by Ocean Way Studio's expansive collecti...Click To Read More About This Product
Top quality side-address studio condensor.
Voiced by Allen Sides - legendary engineer, producer and multiple Grammy recipient - the ST6050 was inspired by Ocean Way Studio's expansive collection of superb microphones, spanning many decades and musical eras.
By combining classic capsule and FET design with modern manufacturing and consistency, the ST6050 yields stunning clarity with a rich, warm, open sound with a silky top end - ideal for modern artists, producers, and engineers. The ST6050 comes with an attractive wooden storage box with plush interior, a specially designed shock mount and a custom foam windscreen.
- 1" diameter, 8 micron thick, gold sputtered capsule
- Traditional machining and exceptionally tight manufacturing tolerances
- Hand-assembly and testing of final capsule FET preamp
- Select modernization of traditional FET design for exceptional consistency
- Extremely tight component tolerances
- Optimized PCB ground planes improve grounding and increase RFI/EMI rejection
- Requires 48V phantom power transformer
- Robust transformer design with side-byside windings yield even low frequency response while maintaining openness and top-end air
- Chrome plated, woven-brass grill with steel head frame
- Heavy brass body with chrome plated closing ring
A viable competitor to microphones twice its price, the ST6050 will earn a hallowed place in your collection. Order today.
- Type: Pressure gradient condenser microphone
- Preamp Topology: Class-A FET
- Diaphragm: 1" diameter, 8 micron thickness
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 28mV/Pa
- Equivalent Noise Level A-Weighted: 17dB SPL
- Max SPL for 0.5% THD: 134dB
- Output Source Impedance: 200 Î Transformer-isolated
- Typical Load Impedance: >500 Î
- Power Requirements: Phantom Power 48V
- Current Consumption: <3.5mA
- Dimensions: 9.5" long, 2.4" max diameter
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.