Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Top quality side-address studio condensor.
By combining classic capsule and FET design with modern manufacturing and consistency, the ST6050 yields stunning clarity with a rich, warm, open sound with a silky top end - ideal for modern artists, producers, and engineers. The ST6050 comes with an attractive wooden storage box with plush interior, a specially designed shock mount and a custom foam windscreen.
- 1" diameter, 8 micron thick, gold sputtered capsule
- Traditional machining and exceptionally tight manufacturing tolerances
- Hand-assembly and testing of final capsule FET preamp
- Select modernization of traditional FET design for exceptional consistency
- Extremely tight component tolerances
- Optimized PCB ground planes improve grounding and increase RFI/EMI rejection
- Requires 48V phantom power transformer
- Robust transformer design with side-byside windings yield even low frequency response while maintaining openness and top-end air
- Chrome plated, woven-brass grill with steel head frame
- Heavy brass body with chrome plated closing ring
A viable competitor to microphones twice its price, the ST6050 will earn a hallowed place in your collection. Order today.
Sterling ST6050 FET Studio Condenser Mic Ocean Way Edition Specifications:
- Type: Pressure gradient condenser microphone
- Preamp Topology: Class-A FET
- Diaphragm: 1" diameter, 8 micron thickness
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 28mV/Pa
- Equivalent Noise Level A-Weighted: 17dB SPL
- Max SPL for 0.5% THD: 134dB
- Output Source Impedance: 200 Î Transformer-isolated
- Typical Load Impedance: >500 Î
- Power Requirements: Phantom Power 48V
- Current Consumption: <3.5mA
- Dimensions: 9.5" long, 2.4" max diameter
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.