Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Ergonomic and intuitive operation with a lot of pro features makes it an amazing value!
The perfect Mix, with FX
This Tapco mixer features quality 20-bit digital effects with 256 fantastic-sounding presets, including a variety of clean sounding reverbs and delays, plus chorus, flange, tremolo and rotary effects. The Mix FX also adds 60mm linear faders with mute and solo controls for the optimum hands-on Mix flexibility. It adds channel inserts, plus two busses with flexible channel/main mix assignment, subgroup master faders and discrete sub outputs.
Small is the new big
All that great sound potential won't eat up your precious desktop space either, and you can still find a place for it, even if your van is packed to the rafters with other gear. And don't worry about taking it out on the road. The Mix FX Series is a durable performer cleverly packed into a compact solid steel chassis you can depend on, night after night.
Built for speed
Small doesn't have to be cramped. Tapco and Mackie have made the most of the Mix FX Series by designing them to be comfortable to use--and not just for kids under four years of age. And because they're Tapco, the controls are presented in a way that simply makes sense to beginners and pros alike.
Do a lot, spend a little
The Mix.260FX mixer is the perfect, cost-effective solution for applications ranging from home/project recording to sound education labs, to anything a human being would need an audio mixer for. The Mix FX Series also offers incredibly useful features such as CD/tape I/O, super-accurate 8-segment main meters, and phantom power for pro-level condenser microphones, selectable AFL/PFL Solo mode, and flexible monitoring control. Add a Kensington security lock, and they're perfect for schools, dorm rooms, small churches, and anywhere thieves congregate.
- 12-Channel Mixer
- 4 precision Mono Mic/Line inputs and 4 Stereo Line
- Built-in 20-bit digital multi-effects include reverb, delay, chorus, and more with 256 presets
- 2 Aux Sends for effects and stage monitors
- 2 Stereo Aux Returns for effects and playback devices
- Headphone and Control Room outputs plus RCA Tape inputs/outputs
- +48v Phantom Power for use with condenser microphones
- Rugged metal chassis for exceptional durability
- Intuitive layout gives quick and easy access to all controls
- Kensington Security Lock keeps mixer safe
- Integrated universal power supply for worldwide use
- Great for dorms, desktops, or music labs
- Selectable line voltage (115/230V)
Mix.260FX Compact Mixer With Effects Specifications:Frequency Response
- Mic input to any output (Trim at 0 dB): +0, -1 dB, 10 Hz to 150 kHz, -3 dB, 10 Hz to 200 kHz
- THD and SMPTE IMD; 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Mic Input to Main Output: < 0.005% @ +4 dBu output
- 20 Hz to 20 kHz BW (150-ohm source impedance)
- Equivalent Input Noise (EIN): -129 dBu
- Residual Output Noise: Channel and Main Mix levels off Main, Ctrl Room, Phones: -105 dBu
- Mic in: 60 dB @ 1 kHz Gain @ maximum
- Adjacent Inputs or Input to Output: -90 dB @ 1 kHz
- Input Gain Control Range: 0 dB to +50 dB
- Phantom Power: +48 VDC
- Mono Channels: High: ±15 dB @ 12 kHz; Mid: ±15 dB, sweepable from 100 Hz to 8 kHz; Low: ±15 dB @ 80 Hz
- Stereo Channels: High: ±15 dB @ 12 kHz; Mid: ±15 dB @ 3 kHz; Mid: ±15 dB @ 500 Hz; Low: ±15 dB @ 80 Hz
- Main, Aux, Control Room: +4 dBu
- Maximum Rated Output: +22 dBu
- Mic Input: +12 dBu, Gain @ +10 dB
- Line Input: +30 dBu, Gain @ +10 dB
- Tape Input and Aux Returns: +22 dBu
- Mic Input: 2.6 kOhms, balanced
- Line Input: 20 kOhms, balanced
- Stereo Aux Returns: 20 kOhms, balanced
- CD/Tape In: 24 kOhms, unbalanced
- Main: 240 ohms, balanced; 120 ohms, unbalanced
- Ctrl Room, Aux Sends: 120 ohms
- Tape Output: 1 kOhm
- Phones Output: 25 ohms
- Main Left and Right (12 segments): Clip (+18), +10, +7, +4, +2, 0, -2, -4, -7, -10, -20, -30; 0 LED = 0 dBu
- Power Consumption: 40 watts
- U.S.: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Europe: 240 VAC, 50 Hz
- Japan: 100 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Korea: 220 VAC, 60 Hz
- AC Connector: 3-pin IEC 250 VAC
- Dimensions: 3.8"H x 13.7"W x 15.1"D (96x348x384mm)
- Weight: 9.8 lbs. (4.4 kg)
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.