- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Tascam DP-32SD Digital 32-Track Portastudio
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J06382 000000000 J06382000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The TASCAM DIGITAL PORTASTUDIO DP-32SD is one of the best and most affordable ways to remove the mind-numbing glow of the computer screen from person...Click To Read More About This Product
Same functions as the DP-32, but with convenient SD media.
The TASCAM DIGITAL PORTASTUDIO DP-32SD is one of the best and most affordable ways to remove the mind-numbing glow of the computer screen from personal recording. It's safe to say, that after decades of manufacturing and transforming Portastudios, TASCAM has revolutionized the series once again. Employing 8 combo 1/4" - XLR inputs with +48V Phantom Power, 32 tracks (8 mono, 12 stereo) the ability to select between stereo and mono and an affluence of other key features, TASCAM DIGITAL PORTASTUDIO DP-32SD is an obvious choice for multi-channel home recording. The DP-32SD is just like its brother the DP-32, but without the built-in CDR/RW drive for recording media.
Utilizing SD/SDHC media ensures confident recording, free from shock due to loud sounds
The DP-32SD adopted use of SD/SDHC media. SD/SDHC cards provide secure shock resistance due to the absence of any rotary mechanism. File format of the DP-32SD is FAT 16 or 32. You can find the recorded files on your computer when connected via USB.
The last 12 faders are selectable between MONO and STEREO
The DP-32SD has 12 selectable tracks between MONO or STEREO. These tracks provide more flexibility. For example, set to STEREO for recording synthesizer, or set to MONO when recording guitar or vocal. Not only that, you can create ideal settings for each track. (set #9 to #12 STEREO, then set #13 to #22 MONO) If all tracks are set to MONO the DP-32SD becomes a 20-track multi track recorder.
21 faders eliminates layer structuring
The DP-32SD, even with the high number of tracks and features is one of the easiest multi-track recorders in the market to use. The DP-32SD has 20 track-faders and one master fader. You can control any track with ease.
The 3.5" full-color LCD and the self-illuminated buttons increase visibility
The DP-32SD has a 3.5" LCD screen and select self-illuminated buttons, making it easy to view your entire creative process. Some of the illuminated buttons include (SOURCE, SELECT, REC, MUTE).
12 rotary knobs linked to the LCD to help increase easy operation
The DP-32SD has employed rotary knobs to control qualities such as EQ, Effect Send and other related features.
- Simultaneous 32-track playback
- Eight mono tracks and 12 mono/stereo selectable tracks
- File transferring via USB 2.0 (cable sold separately)
- 21 faders (19 track-faders and one master fader)
- Simultaneous 8-track recording
32 Tracks of portable recording power at your fingertips. Order the DP-32SD today!
- Built-in mics: 2
- Configuration: Stereo
- Type: Not specified
- External mic input: Yes
- Max bit depth: Not specified
- Max sampling rate: Not specified
- Audio formats: WAV
- Headphones: 1
- Audio in: 8
- Audio out: 4
- Type(s): SD/SDHC
- Capacity: Up to 32GB
- Hard drive No
- Connections: USB
- Number of tracks: 32
- Phantom power: Yes
- Width: 20.2 in.
- Height: 4.1 in.
- Depth: 13.4 in.
- Weight: 13.7 lb.
- Battery type: Not specified
- Battery life (app.): Not specified
- Built-in speaker: Not specified
- Power supply: AC Adapter
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.