- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Telefunken ELA M 260 Small Diaphragm Tube Mic
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H70575 000000000 H70575000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
TELEFUNKEN's first small diaphragm tube condenser, the ELA M 260 is supplied with a set of three interchangeable capsules (the 260 cardioid, 261 omni...Click To Read More About This Product
A versatile small diaphragm tube mic.
TELEFUNKEN's first small diaphragm tube condenser, the ELA M 260 is supplied with a set of three interchangeable capsules (the 260 cardioid, 261 omni, and 262 hyper-cardioid. It also features a brand-new circuit design based around a TELEFUNKEN EF-732 vacuum tube and a custom-wound output transformer made in the United States. The combination of these features yields a microphone that is unlike any other small diaphragm microphone that you have ever experienced.
The ELA M 260 has plenty of tone with excellent detail and clarity. It captures sources with a natural presence, making it a fantastic tool for recording acoustic instruments of all types. Drum overheads, percussion, woodwinds, saxophones, strings, and especially acoustic guitar all sound amazing through the ELA M 260. Also, don't discount this for vocals just because it's small. Its unique tonal character is very well suited for a myriad of applications, both traditional and not.
- Small diaphragm tube mic
- Excellent detail and clarity
- Suitable for recording acoustic instruments of all types
- 3 interchangeable capsules (260 cardioid, 261 omni, and 262 hyper-cardioid)
- New circuit design
- TELEFUNKEN EF-732 vacuum tube
- Custom wound output transformer
- Meticulously crafted in the USA
- Includes: NG style power supply, shock mount, mic clip, and wooden box
Get a true studio quality tube mic today.
- Type: condenser pressure gradient
- Capsule: M260, M261, M262 gold sputtered 3-micron
- Frequency Range: 20Hz / 20kHz
- Polar pattern: cardioid, omindirectional, hypercardioid
- Sensitivity: 14MV/Pa = -37dB (0dB = 1v/Pa) -10bD
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- SPL: 120 dB
- Non linear distortion (for 1% THD @ 1KHz): 120dB
- Equivalent noise: 19dB (A-weighted)
- Tube type: Telefunken EF-732
- Power: dedicated power supply
- Weight: 4.2 oz (119g)
- Size: 5 1/2" (140mm) length x 13/16" (21mm) diameter
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.