- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
- Write a Review
- J44431 000000000 J44431000000000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Impulse Modeling Synthesis (IMS) is far more than a marketing buzzword - it represents a radically new and different approach in sound generation. Ba...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to 24 hours.)
6-Month* financing available.
A radically new form of virtual synthesis.
Impulse Modeling Synthesis (IMS) is far more than a marketing buzzword - it represents a radically new and different approach in sound generation. Based on the latest research in psychoacoustics, Tone2 RayBlaster unveils a completely new and unique world of sounds that is exclusive to RayBlaster and virtually impossible to recreate with any other synthesizer.
RayBlaster ships with an inspiring library of over 500 outstanding presets from some of the world's top sound designers. Many complex sounds such as arpeggiators, vocals or drum loops automatically synchronize to the BPM. For fast & easy access to the specific sound you desire, all sounds are arranged into categories, making them easy to locate whether for live performance or within a professional studio environment.
IMS has no need for a separate filter section because its oscillators are capable of authentically reproducing the filter sound of other synthesizers by using one of the factory impulse presets or simply by importing one of your own impulses. Not only is RayBlaster capable of modeling the sound of existing filters – it also makes it possible to create completely new artificial 'fantasy' filters that are exclusive to RayBlaster. This renders its filter capabilities virtually unlimited.
Waveforms, Samples & Resynthesis
In addition to importing filter characteristics into RayBlaster's oscillators, you can also import the waveform of any other synthesizer into RayBlaster. This gives you an unlimited number of possible waveshapes, all of which are capable of being morphed in real-time. You can resynthesize short samples like a drum loop or a vocal phrase. RayBlaster also offers you many possibilities to tempo-sync complex sounds to your host BPM as well as providing the ability to manipulate the pitch, timing and the timbre of all your sounds in real-time.
RayBlaster comes with a wide variety of effects that were developed and fine-tuned to complement RayBlaster's Impulse Modeling Synthesis. 18 different stereo effects are included, all carefully crafted to offer the highest quality possible: Reverbs, Delays, Chorus, Ensemble, Phaser, Flanger, Rotary, Compressor, Amp-Sim, Equalizer, Surround-Encode, Vocoder & TranceGate.
- A revolutionary new method of synthesis
- Provides access to completely new sonic territory
- High-end sound quality with low CPU usage
- Create distinctive sounds that are impossible to produce with other synthesizers
- Allows your music to stand out from the crowd!
- Delivers professional sound quality that is never muddy and fits well into the mix
- Sounds more detailed, appealing, fat and louder than conventional synths
- Allows for Independent control over pitch, timing and timbre
- Filter import: Mimic filters of other synthesizers or create your own fantasy filters
- Resynthesis allows easy import & manipulation of your own sounds
- Huge sonic range and very flexible
- Easy to use & fun to play
- Over 500 ready-to-use sounds created by professional designers
- Psychoacoustic processing
Download a copy today!