Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Tone2 RayBlastertrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Download After Purchase
A radically new form of virtual synthesis.
RayBlaster ships with an inspiring library of over 500 outstanding presets from some of the world's top sound designers. Many complex sounds such as arpeggiators, vocals or drum loops automatically synchronize to the BPM. For fast & easy access to the specific sound you desire, all sounds are arranged into categories, making them easy to locate whether for live performance or within a professional studio environment.
IMS has no need for a separate filter section because its oscillators are capable of authentically reproducing the filter sound of other synthesizers by using one of the factory impulse presets or simply by importing one of your own impulses. Not only is RayBlaster capable of modeling the sound of existing filters – it also makes it possible to create completely new artificial 'fantasy' filters that are exclusive to RayBlaster. This renders its filter capabilities virtually unlimited.
Waveforms, Samples & Resynthesis
In addition to importing filter characteristics into RayBlaster's oscillators, you can also import the waveform of any other synthesizer into RayBlaster. This gives you an unlimited number of possible waveshapes, all of which are capable of being morphed in real-time. You can resynthesize short samples like a drum loop or a vocal phrase. RayBlaster also offers you many possibilities to tempo-sync complex sounds to your host BPM as well as providing the ability to manipulate the pitch, timing and the timbre of all your sounds in real-time.
RayBlaster comes with a wide variety of effects that were developed and fine-tuned to complement RayBlaster's Impulse Modeling Synthesis. 18 different stereo effects are included, all carefully crafted to offer the highest quality possible: Reverbs, Delays, Chorus, Ensemble, Phaser, Flanger, Rotary, Compressor, Amp-Sim, Equalizer, Surround-Encode, Vocoder & TranceGate.
- A revolutionary new method of synthesis
- Provides access to completely new sonic territory
- High-end sound quality with low CPU usage
- Create distinctive sounds that are impossible to produce with other synthesizers
- Allows your music to stand out from the crowd!
- Delivers professional sound quality that is never muddy and fits well into the mix
- Sounds more detailed, appealing, fat and louder than conventional synths
- Allows for Independent control over pitch, timing and timbre
- Filter import: Mimic filters of other synthesizers or create your own fantasy filters
- Resynthesis allows easy import & manipulation of your own sounds
- Huge sonic range and very flexible
- Easy to use & fun to play
- Over 500 ready-to-use sounds created by professional designers
- Psychoacoustic processing
Download a copy today!
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.