- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J44432 000000000 J44432000000000
6-Month* financing available.
Saurus2 can emulate some of the top analog synthesizers with extreme authenticity. It covers all important aspects of the most famous and expensive ...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to 24 hours.)
True analog sound with state of the art features.
Saurus2 can emulate some of the top analog synthesizers with extreme authenticity. It covers all important aspects of the most famous and expensive analog synths, but without adopting the disadvantages. Saurus2 is very easy to use and comes with an interface that is very comfortable to navigate. It offers a larger sonic range, a more precise analog emulation and a very flexible synthesis engine. Saurus2 offers high-end sound quality, but without placing heavy demands on your CPU or budget.
No analog sound would be complete without a filter capable of sounding both lush when needed or screaming when over driven. Analog style filters are far from perfect, suffering from distortion, noise, phase shift and self-oscillation, but it is exactly these imperfections that gives them more character than their sterile sounding digital counterparts. Which is why Saurus comes with a filter section modeled after a variety of the most famous analog filters, with precisely modeled non-linearity and self-oscillation to make them sound every bit as full of character as its core sound. To top it all off the filter section also includes FM, feedback and an analog modeled distortion for that little extra grit.
Modulation & Effects
The modulation system is based around punchy envelopes, LFOs that can run at audio-rate and an extremely flexible modulation matrix. It features several exclusive new ways to take the sound sculpting even further. Tone2's unique modulation value modifiers for example can be used to filter or shape envelope and LFO waveforms. While the Voiceout source allows you to use the audio output of a voice to modulate any matrix destination like cutoff or unison spread to create chaos.
With these modulation options, an almost infinite number of sound shaping possibilities are now within your reach. To compliment its sound, Saurus also features various essential effects such as chorus, delay, reverb, tube amp and psychoacoustic processing.
Arpeggiator & Gate
Saurus' arpeggiator is one of a kind when it comes to features. A lot of thought went into creating an arpeggiator that doesn't just offer the basic note step functionality but takes the concept even further by adding features like custom patterns, chords, double, triple note, swing and per step velocity. This ensures your arpeggio sequence can be as simple or complicated as you want it to be.
- Authentic emulation of analog synths: True Analog Modeling Technology ™
- Covers all important aspects of analog synthesizers, but without adopting the disadvantages
- High-end sound quality
- Replaces a large number of expensive analog synthesizers
- Low CPU and high reliability
- Great value for money
- Free personal support and updates
- Comfortable and easy-to-use interface
- Larger sonic range than competing products
- Flexibility, expandability
- Ships with 830 outstanding presets from 22 top sound designers
- Can create unique sounds which no other synthesizer can do
- Analog filter with self-oscillation, FM and feedback
- Very fast LFOs and punchy envelopes
- Powerful arpeggiator
- Many different play modes: Mono, legato, glide, poly, stack, autochord
- 4x stereo unison
- High-end quality effects section
- Analog modeled distortion and tube amp
- Developed by experts with 25 years of experience
Download a copy today!