- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Toontrack UK Pop EZX
- Write a Review
- #L17917 000000000 L17917000000000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
From the immortal legacy of acts like The Beatles and The Rolling Stones through pioneering groups such as The Police and The Clash to modern-day ic...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to a 24 hours.)
6-Month* financing available.
Bring that UK pop drum sound to your modern-day productions.
From the immortal legacy of acts like The Beatles and The Rolling Stones through pioneering groups such as The Police and The Clash to modern-day icons like Adele and Ed Sheeran, the UK has continuously paved the way and reinvented the sound, feel and approach of pop without ever steering too far off from its roots and core. In fact, for five decades the UK pop scene hasn’t peaked, it’s been on a constant high. This is the heritage and sound that the UK Pop EZX explores.
Recorded in London’s famed RAK Studios by acclaimed session drummer Ash Soan (Adele, James Morrison, Ronan Keating) and Grammy Award-winning engineer Mark Taylor (Rod Stewart, Cher, Daniel Bedingfield), already from the onset, the UK Pop EZX summarizes three vivid cornerstones of the UK pop scene. In addition to the four drum kits, extra snares and cymbals that were handpicked for the session, it also comes with seven carefully engineered presets, ensuring that the widest possible palette of sound is covered.
From the tight and deep all round tone of the main ‘UK Pop’ preset to the intimate and dampened Beatlesesque ‘Tea Towels,’ the rowdy ‘Carnaby Street’ that hints of T. Rex, or the tight and snappy breakbeat-inspired ‘Bristol Eyes,’ the UK Pop EZX covers a broad facet of the British pop wonder. These are drum tones inspired by nearly six decades of pop mastery, recorded in a landmark London studio by two of UK’s most sought after professionals. Past, present and now – all rolled up for use in your future productions.
- Mix-ready drum sounds inspired by classic and modern UK pop music
- Recorded at RAK Studios by drummer Ash Soan (Adele, James Morrison, Ronan Keating)
- Engineered by Mark Taylor (Rod Stewart, Cher, Daniel Bedingfield)
- Four full kits and extra snare/cymbal selections
- Sticks, mallets, regular and towel-damped samples available for select kits
- Claps and stomps
- Seven mix-ready presets, each with a distinct sound
- A selection of MIDI grooves for each preset, performed by Ash Soan
Expand your sound with Toontrack EZX packs!