- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ultrasone Performance 820 Closed Back Headphones
- Write a Review
- Product J47483
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
These headphones are fitted with 40mm PET sound transducers and are available in black, black -white and black-red. Choose your favorite color and en...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
All of the essentials of Ultrasone design at a great price.
These headphones are fitted with 40mm PET sound transducers and are available in black, black -white and black-red. Choose your favorite color and enjoy the ALL-ROUND SOUND of Performance 820 headphones.
You will receive a 1.2m cable with your Performance 820 that is equipped with a microphone, remote control and a 3.5mm gold-plated jack. The bayonet connector means you can quickly change to a different cable of your choice. In addition, you will also receive a transport bag for storage.
This model offers high-quality workmanship and its centerpiece is the patented S-Logic Plus technology. With its decentrally configured transducers, S-Logic Plus technology promises natural three-dimensionality and fatigue-free listening and working. Whether for small ears or large ones, Ultrasone never fails to deliver when it comes to wear-comfort.
The comfort aspect was a priority when the spacious inner cups of the Performance series were being constructed. After all, professionals and music aficionados alike do not want to be irritated by the fit of the headphones, but want to forget that they are on their head altogether. The headband is designed to conform perfectly to every individual head shape. The extremely comfortable velour ear pads – available as accessories – contain memory foam and will adjust themselves to fit your head shape perfectly. This means they are pleasant to wear while offering best possible insulation against external noise.
- Ear coupling: Around ear
- Primary application: Studio
- Secondary application: Listening for pleasure
- Operating principle: Dynamic
- Bluetooth: No
- Frequency response (TX): 10Hz - 20kHz
- Max SPL: 99 dB
- Driver size 40 mm
- Noise cancelling: Noise isolating
- Weight: 244 g.
- Cable type: Straight
- Length: 1.2 m
- Connector: 3.5mm gold, 1/4" adaptor
- Built-in mic: Omnidirectional
Mastering quality, affordable.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.