Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Universal Audio UA Bock 251 Tube Condenser Microphone With Power Supplytrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
A large-diaphragm tube condenser microphone based on an icon.
Going beyond the famed ELAM 251, considered by many to be the greatest vocal mic ever made, this Universal Audio David Bock-designed 251 masterpiece features hand-sourced components for rich vintage sound with enhancements for performance and consistency.
Add Handmade Magic to Your Studio
The UA Bock 251 is David Bock's loving interpretation of the classic 251 microphones he studied and maintained as chief technical engineer of the world's top recording studios for two decades. Hand built at UA’s Custom Shop in Santa Cruz, California, the UA Bock 251 mic puts "golden unit" sound at the heart of your recordings.
Rich Tube Mic Sounds, With Updated Sonics
With its German-made CK12 capsule and large output transformer, the UA Bock 251 gives you extended low-frequency response down to 10Hz and higher SPL capabilities versus vintage 251 microphones.
Built for a Lifetime of Harmonious Recording
Handwired using premium components, each UA Bock 251 is built and tested to David Bock's exacting specifications. With its vintage-inspired case, robust shockmount and accessories, this mic spares no expense to last a lifetime.
- Large-diaphragm tube studio condenser mic
- Lovingly handmade at the UA Custom Shop in Santa Cruz, California
- Iconic, "golden unit" mic sounds with modern enhancements by David Bock
- Switchable omnidirectional, cardioid and figure-8 polar patterns
- German-made CK12 capsule and Cinemag transformer
Order this tube condenser microphone with power supply today.
UA Bock 251 Tube Condenser Microphone With Power Supply Specifications:General
- Microphone type: Tube condenser
- Polar pattern: Cardioid, omni, figure-8
- Frequency range: 10Hz–18kHz, ±2dB
- Sensitivity: –34dB (19mV) ref 1V at 1Pa, 1kHz
- Max SPL: 118dB SPL, 1% THD
- Output impedance: 150 ohms
- Recommended load impedance: Greater than 1.2 kohms
- Adjustable controls: Polar pattern selector for cardioid, omni, figure-8
- Connector: Tuchel (mic), 3-pin XLR (power supply)
- UA Bock 251 power supply; 100V, 115V (default) or 230V operation
- Premium vintage-style suitcase
- Dimensions: 8.5" (216 mm) length, 2" (52 mm) diameter
- Weight: 1.58 lb. (716 g)
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.