- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Universal Audio UAD-2 Live Rack Core
- Write a Review
- #L21794 000000000 L21794000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
UAD-2 Live Rack is a 16-channel MADI effects processor for live sound engineers to craft their mixes using Realtime UAD Processing and industry-leadi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Harness the power of Antares Auto-Tune and many other UAD plug-ins.
UAD-2 Live Rack is a 16-channel MADI effects processor for live sound engineers to craft their mixes using Realtime UAD Processing and industry-leading UAD plug-ins — including Antares Auto-Tune Realtime, right out of the box. Up to four UAD-2 Live Rack units can be combined for up to 64 channels of MADI signal processing.
Realtime UAD Plug-In Processing
With its Realtime UAD QUAD Core Processing, UAD-2 Live Rack lets engineers enhance their live mixes with the world’s best analog emulations, courtesy of Universal Audio’s acclaimed UAD Powered Plug-Ins library. This sleek 1U rackmount processor comes with a generous suite of UAD plug-ins, including legendary 1176 and Teletronix LA-2A compressors, and Pultec EQs. And existing UAD plug-in users can readily use their licensed UAD plug-ins with UAD-2 Live Rack.
Also included with UAD-2 Live Rack is the Antares Auto-Tune Realtime plug-in. Legendary for its vocal enhancing and creative applications, genuine Antares Auto-Tuning can be used in real time for pitch correction and modern pop vocal effects.
Live Rack Application
With the Live Rack application, front-of-house engineers can take advantage of intuitive features such as drag and drop, copy and paste, keyboard navigation, plug-in zoom, and the ability to store and recall channel strip presets and/or complete setup configuration Snapshots. Designed for seamless operation in a live setting, the Live Rack app features large text and GUI elements making it easy to quickly tweak parameters.
The Live Rack app also features MIDI snapshot recall capabilities as well as networked software integration with select Soundcraft Vi consoles.
UAD-2 Live Rack includes professional, fail-safe features for reliable live sound use. Redundant internal power supplies ensure that UAD-2 Live Rack will continue to process audio if one power supply fails. If the Live Rack application or computer fails, or its Thunderbolt cable is disconnected, UAD-2 Live Rack will still process audio with the last known plug-in state intact. And with the Live Rack app in Safe mode, destructive setting changes are prevented during a live show.
- Thunderbolt 3 connectivity for plug-in control
- 16 channels of real-time UAD Powered Plug-in processing
- Connect up to four units together for 64 channels of processing power
- Real-time UAD QUAD Core processing with MADI I/O
- Redundant power supplies
Ready to rock, right out of the box—order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.