Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT 6 AM - 6 PM PT
SUN 6 AM - 5 PM PT
Venue Tetra Control Intuitive DMX Controller & Footswitch Blacktrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Venue Tetra Control Intuitive DMX Controller & Footswitch Black
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Effortlessly and automatically sync light shows with your performance.
The Venue Tetra Control allows you to create an impressive synchronized light show with no programming expertise required. With over 30 pre-programmed chases and 20 colors to choose from, you have thousands of variations at your fingertips to keep your performance fresh. Whether you want strobes, all-on lights or blackouts, the backlit controls let you make instant changes on the fly.
Stay On Beat With Multiple Tempo Options
The Venue Tetra Control offers various ways to keep your lights pulsing to the rhythm of your music. Use the built-in microphone, 1/4" audio input, manual speed knob or tap tempo button. The audio sensitivity knob lets you adjust detection to match the volume of your performance. Your lighting will dance to the beat of your drum.
Hands-Free Operation for Seamless Control
Mount the Venue Tetra Control to a mic stand or use the included footswitch so you can focus on your performance instead of fumbling with controls. Trigger dramatic lighting accents like strobes or all-on lights with a quick stomp of your foot, leaving your hands free to play your instrument or engage with your audience.
Cycle Through Looks Automatically
Activate Cycle mode to automatically rotate through the Tetra Control's library of chases, colors and effects. Choose a tempo to your liking and let the unit handle the changes for a dynamic light show with no additional input needed from you. Focus on your performance while the Venue Tetra Control keeps your lighting fresh.
Simple, Intuitive Controls
Despite its impressive capabilities, the Venue Tetra Control is extremely easy to use thanks to its intuitive interface. No complex DMX programming is required. Select your desired chase or color directly from the unit's backlit controls and adjust speed, brightness and other parameters on the fly. Creating a professional synchronized light show has never been so simple.
- Over 30 standard lighting chases and 20 color combinations
- Combine programs, moods and fades for a total of 1,240 different chase variations
- Includes backlit real-time controls for All On (static colors), Strobe and Blackout
- Various tempo options keep lights synced to the beat, including built-in microphone, audio-in TRS jack, audio sensitivity knob, manual speed knob and tap tempo button
- Set-it and forget-it by activating Cycle Mode for a fully automated experience
- Built-in mic stand mount and included footswitch allow for hands-free operation
Upgrade your performance with lighting effects. Order today.
Also Available In These Cost-Saving Bundles
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.