- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Warm Audio Passive Direct Box
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L71985 000000000 L71985000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Whether you play guitar, bass, keyboards or another instrument, you’ll need a direct box that won’t diminish your instrument’s tone, like the PASSIVE...Click To Read More About This Product
Preserves warm, rich tone even after long cable runs.
Whether you play guitar, bass, keyboards or another instrument, you’ll need a direct box that won’t diminish your instrument’s tone, like the PASSIVE DIRECT BOX from Warm Audio. Every aspect of this direct box is designed for maximum sonic integrity, from the custom-wound CineMag USA transformer to the rugged metal knob and switches. You can expect a warm, rich tone even after long cable runs, and the extruded aluminum enclosure ensures a long life span. When you need to convert an instrument-level signal to mic-level with sonic quality as your top priority, you’ll be well served with the PASSIVE DIRECT BOX.
Keep your signal path optimal. Order today.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 70kHz +/- 0.5dB
- THD: .01% from 20Hz to 100Hz
- THD: Less than .004% from 100Hz to 20kHz
- Input Impedance: 1 Meg Ohms
- Balanced Output: 600 ohms, mic level
- Pad: Variable from -3 to -30dB
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.