- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Warm Audio WA-84 Small Diaphragm Cardioid Condenser
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L48069 000001000 L48069000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The WA-84 is a cardioid, vintage-style, small diaphragm condenser microphone based on classic microphone circuit topology. The WA-84 sports a fully d...Click To Read More About This Product
A matched stereo pair perfect for a wide range of sources.
The WA-84 is a cardioid, vintage-style, small diaphragm condenser microphone based on classic microphone circuit topology. The WA-84 sports a fully discrete signal path, a CineMag USA transformer, Fairchild transistors and Wima capacitors. The WA-84 is designed for pro studio, home studio, live, and broadcast applications and sounds great on a variety of instruments and sources, such as; acoustic/electric guitars, acoustic/electric bass, drums, piano, strings, brass & woodwind instruments, and an array of other sources. The WA-84 has a very large sound for its small size and uniquely uses a heavy Nickel CineMag signal transformer in its signal path to warm up and enlarge sound sources.
Small diaphragm condenser microphones have widely moved to transformer-less technology in recent years for ease and lower-cost manufacturing. When designing the WA-84, however, Warm Audio chose to go the extra mile and take the classic route by tackling a more boutique design known for it’s it’s crystal clear, smooth, large sound. We are proud to offer something special to the market-place by using large core transformer technology (CineMag USA) in a small diaphragm condenser microphone package. The result is a circuit that sounds absolutely gorgeous and goes the extra mile in terms of signal integrity and smooth boutique tone.
- Utilizes a CineMag USA Transformer
- Directional Pattern: Cardioid
- Fully Discrete Vintage-style Signal Path
- Vintage Capsule Reproduction
- 48V Phantom powered
Vintage sound without the expensive price tag. Order the WA-84 today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.