- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Warm Audio WA273-EQ 2-Channel British Mic Pre & EQ
- Write a Review
- #L00356 000000000 L00356000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
If there’s one style of preamp that professional engineers would unanimously agree has defined the tone of pop/rock records for decades, it would mos...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A rackmountable dual-channel '73-style preamp and EQ.
If there’s one style of preamp that professional engineers would unanimously agree has defined the tone of pop/rock records for decades, it would most definitely be the venerable '73-style of mic pre. '73-style preamps have been used in recording and live applications for many years and are still considered to be the “Holy Grail” of preamp choices today. The Warm Audio “WA73 Family” consists of single and dual channel '73-style preamps (with & w/out EQ), that each pay careful homage to British audio history.
It was imperative for Warm Audio to match the tone and sweet character of the vintage ‘73-style mic preamps to create a sonically accurate reproduction with the WA273-EQ. Easily classified as a studio and live work-horse, the WA73-EQ is a versatile tool that will work with all kinds of microphones whether a Condenser, Dynamic or Ribbon mic. The WA273-EQ equally shines on all types of sources: vocals, guitars, bass, drums, percussion, orchestras, keyboards and even as a tone shaping tool to run partial or complete mixes through. With 80dB of gain and a fully discrete Carnhill Transformer balanced signal path, there’s no recording, mixing or engineering task that the WA273-EQ can’t handle.
- Dual Channel, Class A, '73-style British Microphone Preamp with EQ
- UK made Carnhill Transformers
- UK made - Blore Edwards EQ dual-concentric switch potentiometers
- Inductor based 3-band EQ with boost/cut rotary dials: low band (35, 60, 110, 220 Hz), mid band (360, 700, 1600, 3200, 4800, 7200 Hz) and high band (10, 12, 16 kHz)
Add warmth to your recordings with this dual-channel, Class A, '73-style microphone preamp and EQ—order soon.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear