Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Wave Arts MR Noise Software Downloadtrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Download After Purchase
Broadband noise-reduction plug-in.
Wave Arts developers spent considerable effort researching and experimenting with existing noise reduction algorithms. MR Noise combines the best of these with some new innovations, including Wave Arts' Auto Dynamics mode. This mode automatically adjusts the attack and release times of the noise reduction processor based upon the amount of transients in the input signal. This minimizes artifacts in the noise reduction processing while maintaining sharp transients that would normally be smeared by other methods.
The user interface makes it a snap to see and hear what is going on. The frequency response display shows the spectrum of the input signal, noise floor, and output signal so you can see at a glance what frequencies are being reduced. A monitor feature allows you to hear the noise that is being removed (with separate volume control). For most cases you simply have to select a preset and hit play, MR Noise will learn the floor and start reduction. Then you can simply adjust the Amount control to set the amount of reduction. For super fine tweaking, the noise floor and all the reduction parameters can be edited as a function of frequency by dragging control points on the frequency response display.
- Frequency spectrum based noise reduction
- Low latency (under 20 msec), hence can be used in live situations
- Fast noise floor learning time (down to 50 msec), hence noise looping is not required
- Auto dynamics mode keeps transients sharp while avoiding squirrelly artifacts
- Monitor feature to hear removed noise
- Comprehensive display shows spectrum of input signal, output signal and noise floor
- Noise floor can be manually edited
- Parameters can be edited as function of frequency
- Latency compensation via compatible hosts
- Up to 192 kHz sampling rate
- Mono or stereo
Extremely valuable tool for post-audio production workflows. Download today.
MR Noise Software Download Specifications:Macintosh
- OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8
- A host program that supports the AU, MAS, VST, or RTAS plug-in architecture.
- Audio Units and VST - 32 and 64-bit Intel Mac.
- MAS and RTAS - 32-bit Universal Binary (Intel and PowerPC).
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- A host program that supports the DirectX, VST, or RTAS plug-in architecture.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.