- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
WESTONE UM Pro 30 In-Ear Monitors
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J02929 000002000 J02929000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The UM Pro 30’s superior build quality and sound signature are unmatched. Tuned for performing artists, the 3-way crossover is matched to individual ...Click To Read More About This Product
Great sound never felt so good.
The UM Pro 30’s superior build quality and sound signature are unmatched. Tuned for performing artists, the 3-way crossover is matched to individual low, mid, and high frequency drivers to make your mix smooth and balanced across all frequencies. Recommended for on-stage monitoring, home/studio recording.
Westone True-Fit Technology
Over 50 years experience with in-ear applications has yielded a low-profile, lightweight, universal earpiece which delivers maximum comfort and in-ear coupling for dynamic transfer of sound.
Balanced Armature Driver
Westone’s balanced-armature drivers are significantly more compact and efficient than traditional dynamic drivers. By combining multiple balanced armature drivers with sophisticated crossover networks, Westone monitors provide enhanced sonic detail and frequency range that extends well beyond typical in-ear solutions.
EPIC Replaceable Cable
Westone’s robust replaceable cable is constructed of bifurcated, high-flex, ultra-low resistance tensile wire, reinforced with a special aramid fiber, and braided for ultimate durability, acoustic transparency, and isolation from mechanical cable noise.
Designed and Engineered in the USA
Meticulously designed by a staff of dedicated artisans and lab techs based in the USA.
- Ear coupling: In-ear (earbuds)
- Primary application: Stage monitor
- Secondary application: Studio monitor
- Operating principle: Closed
- Frequency response (TX): 20Hz - 18kHz
- SPL: 124dB
- Driver diameter: Not specified
- THD: Not specified
- Noise cancelling: No
- Weight: Not specified
- Style: Straight
- Length: Not specified
- Connector: Not specified
- Built-in mic: No
For uncompromising sound and comfort, order yours today.
- Sensitivity: 124 dB @ 1 mW
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 18 kHz
- Impedance: 56 Ohms @ 1 kHz
- Passive Noise Attenuation: 25 dB
- Driver: 3 balanced armature drivers with passive 3-way crossover
- Cable Length: 50"/128 cm
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.