- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha A12M Monitor Pair
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 601440 000000000 601440000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Pair of Yamaha A12M Floor Monitors.The A Series speakers by Yamaha are designed for live P.A. system use. They are 2-way systems featuring bass refle...Click To Read More About This Product
Hear yourself clearly onstage!
Pair of Yamaha A12M Floor Monitors.
The A Series speakers by Yamaha are designed for live P.A. system use. They are 2-way systems featuring bass reflex cab design, heavy grille, recessed handles, and black carpet covering.
The A12M has a 12" woofer, 1" high-frequency horn, 300W program handling (600W peak), and 125dB SPL.
- 2-way passive system
- Bass reflex, floor wedge cab
- Heavy grille
- Recessed handle
- Black carpet covering
- 12" woofer
- 1" diaphragm high-frequency horn
- Speakon and 1/4" input
- Enclosure: 2-way bass reflex speaker unit
- 12" LF speaker cone
- 1" high frequency horn
- Frequency Range: 65Hz-20kHz
- Power Capacity: 300W program; 500W peak
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms Sensitivity: 97dB SPL (1W, 1m)/125dB SPL (MAX)
- Input Connectors: Phone jack 1 SPEAKON 1 Dimension: 15-7/8"W 22-5/8"H 12-3/4"D
- Weight: 34.4 Ibs.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.