- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha A15 15" 2-Way Loudspeaker
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 601432 000000000 601432000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Yamaha A15 speaker from the A Series is designed for live PA system use. It is a 2-way speaker featuring bass reflex, trapezoidal cab design, hea...Click To Read More About This Product
Quality sound for a great low price.
The Yamaha A15 speaker from the A Series is designed for live PA system use. It is a 2-way speaker featuring bass reflex, trapezoidal cab design, heavy grille, recessed side handles, and black carpet covering.
The A15 has a 15" woofer, 1" high-frequency horn, and 400W/800W program/peak handling.
- 2-way way passive system
- Bass reflex, trapezoidal cab
- Heavy grille
- Recessed handles
- Black carpet covering
- 15" woofer
- 1" diaphragm high-frequency horn
- Speakon and 1/4" input
- Enclosure: 2-way bass reflex speaker unit
- Frequency range (-10db): 65Hz-20kHz
- Nominal coverage: 90H x 40V
- Nominal impedance: 8Î
- Power rating: 400W program; 800W peak
- Sensitivity (1w, 1m): 98dB SPL
- Component: 15" LF speaker cone, 1"VC Horn-TW
- Input Connectors: Phone jack 1, SPEAKON: 1
- Dimension: 18-1/2"W x 26-3/16"H x 14-13/16"D
- Weight: 46.9Ib. (21.3kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.