- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha BR12M 12" 2-Way Monitor
- 601214 000000000 601214000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
You'll like the way the Yamaha BR12M 12" 2-Way Monitor plays your sounds and how it fits your budget. Easy-to-handle cab features computerized, high-...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
High output with low distortion for fantastic accuracy onstage.
You'll like the way the Yamaha BR12M 12" 2-Way Monitor plays your sounds and how it fits your budget. Easy-to-handle cab features computerized, high-precision, environmentally friendly woodworking; large steel handles; corner protectors; built-in pole socket; and balanced acoustic design. Tight, punchy lows come from bass reflex technology while crisp (not brittle) HF response is generated by a new titanium driver with 90 degree by 40 degree nonresonant horn. Integral protection circuitry and a 3-year warranty mean it'll never let you down.
12" high-power woofer
1" pure titanium driver
300W program/600W peak handling
Strong steel handle
High-performance and affordability from one of the most respected names in the business. Order now.
8 ohms nominal impedance
40 degree H x 90 degree V nominal dispersion
2 - 1/4" phone input jacks
22-1/2" W x 16"H x 13-1/4"D
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.