- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha Dante Expansion Card for TF Mixers
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J32766 000000000 J32766000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The NY64-D is an I/O expansion card for TF series consoles that allows transmission and reception of up to 128 channels (64 in/64 out) of uncompresse...Click To Read More About This Product
Expands the capacity of your TF series mixer.
The NY64-D is an I/O expansion card for TF series consoles that allows transmission and reception of up to 128 channels (64 in/64 out) of uncompressed 48 kHz 24 bit digital audio data via a Dante™ audio network. Used in conjunction with the Tio1608-D I/O, it is possible to create a versatile stage box system with up to 48 inputs and 24 outputs.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.