Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
EMX212S-BR12 PA Packagefalse false
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.
This affordable PA equipment delivers high-end sound quality.
Yamaha EMX212S 12-Channel Powered Mixer
The durable, lightweight Yamaha EMX212S 12-Channel Powered Mixer has dual 200W amps, 16 Yamaha SPX effects, built-in graphic EQs, and loads of input options.
The power mode switch lets you use the dual power channels as a stereo amplifier, or use one channel for the main speakers and one for the monitors, with separate monitor mix setup via the channel MONITOR controls.
SPX digital effects
16 Yamaha SPX effects-including reverb, echo, chorus, flanger, phaser, and even distortion-let you add the finishing touches to your live presentation.
Graphic equalizers are provided for both the main and monitor power channels so you can effectively control feedback or tailor the sound to match the room and program material.
The Yamaha EMX212SC offers a total of 12 input channels-4 for monaural microphone (with phantom power) or line input, plus 4 pairs that can function either as monaural mic inputs or stereo line inputs-providing a versatile mix of input capabilities for a wide range of applications. If only mic inputs are needed, you can use up to 8 mic channels. If you want to play recorded background music during breaks using a stereo input, and have a keyboard player with stereo outputs, you still have 6 mic/line inputs available. If all 4 stereo pairs are used to handle stereo line sources, you still have 4 channels available for mono mic or line input. It's a versatile system that can adapt to your needs with ease!
Yamaha Speaker Processing
Yamaha Speaker Processing (YSP) provides optimized matching with speakers, for clean, solid reproduction that will deliver your music with maximum impact.
FCL (Feedback Channel Locator) system
The Yamaha FCL (Feedback Channel Locating) system makes locating and eliminating feedback easier than ever. FCL indicators provided on each input channel indicate which channel feedback is occurring in, so you can identify it visually and adjust levels or EQ as required. Another handy features is a Standby switch that mutes channels 1 through 8 so that, for example, after rehearsal or between sets you can mute performer's inputs 1 through 8 without having to change fader settings, while stereo inputs 9 through 12 remain active for background music playback.
Durable, lightweight design
At only 22 pounds and featuring conveniently located handles, the EMX212S powered mixer is easy to transport. It's built to withstand the rigors of the road and deliver reliable performance, night after night.
Yamaha BR12 12" 2-Way Speaker Cabinets
The easy-to-handle Yamaha speakers feature computerized, high-precision, environmentally friendly woodworking; large steel handles; corner protectors; built-in pole sockets; and balanced acoustic design. Tight, punchy lows come from Bass Reflex technology while crisp (not brittle) HF response is generated by new titanium drivers with 90 degree by 40 degree nonresonant horns. Integral protection circuitry and a 3-year warranty mean they'll never let you down.
FeaturesYamaha EMX212S 8-Channel Powered Mixer
- Dual 200W amps
- Power mode switch allows amps to function in stereo, or as separate mono channels for mains and monitors
- 16 SPX digital effects including reverb, echo, chorus, flanger, phaser, and distortion
- FCL (Feedback Channel Locator) system
- 7-band graphic EQs for main and monitor power channels: 125Hz, 250 Hz, 500 Hz, 1kHz, 2kHz, 4kHz, 8 kHz, +12/-12 dB
- 3-band EQ per input channel
- 12 input channels: 4 for monaural microphone (with phantom power) or line input, 4 pairs that can function either as monaural mic inputs or stereo line inputs
- Single knob compression on first 4 channels
- YSP (Yamaha Speaker Processing)
- Speakon and 1/4" phone jack speaker output connectors
- Durable, lightweight design
- 12" high-power woofer
- 1" pure titanium driver
- 250W program/500W peak handling
- 97dB sensitivity
- Strong steel handle
- Stand/pole socket
- Cardioid, alnico magnet dynamic
- Unique one-piece molded cartridge design ensures superior immunity to abuse and shock
- Linear response for detailed, natural sound across the spectrum
- Excellent feedback immunity
- Low handling noise
- All-purpose vocal and instrument mic
Save big bucks by getting the whole PA system in one convenient package. Order now!
EMX212S-BR12 PA Package Specifications:Yamaha EMX212S 8-Channel Powered Mixer
- 17-3/8"W x 11-1/4"H x 10-3/4"D
- 22 lb.
- 65Hz to 20kHz frequency response
- 125/250/500 power handling
- 8 ohms nominal impedance
- 90 degree H x 40 degree V nominal dispersion
- 97dB sensitivity
- 2 - 1/4" phone input jacks
- 15-3/4" W x 22-1/2"H x 13-1/4"D
- Cartridge type/Magnet: Dynamic / Alnico cartridge
- Directivity Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 80-12kHz
- Sensitivity (@ 1KHz,74dB S.P.L.): -70dB ±3dB
- Impedance: 600? (Lo-Z)
- Maximum S.R.L. (1%T.H.D.): >130dB
- Dimensions: 2.1" x 6.9" (53mm x 175mm)
- Weight: 8.5oz. (238g), without cord
- Handle: Die-cast Zinc
- Ballscreen: steel mesh
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.