- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha HS50M 5" Powered Studio Monitor - Each
- Product 601417
The Yamaha HS50M speaker is a 70-watt, biamped reference monitor with a 5" neopropylene woofer and 3/4" tweeter.Designed to deliver an honest mix, th...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Trusted Yamaha performance inspired by the legendary NS10M.
The Yamaha HS50M speaker is a 70-watt, biamped reference monitor with a 5" neopropylene woofer and 3/4" tweeter.
Designed to deliver an honest mix, the HS50M monitor speaker has a flat 55Hz-20kHz frequency response. Room control and frequency response switches allow custom tailoring of the monitor's response, making it perfect for all types of recording and multimedia applications. Easily create a 5.1 surround sound setup with the addition of an HS10W powered subwoofer (sold separately).
The Yamaha speaker enclosure is constructed of high-quality MDF material and feature a multi-layer finish that minimizes resonance.
- 70W biamped power
- 5" neopropylene woofer with low-damping rubber surrounds
- 3/4" tweeter
- Flat 55Hz-20kHz frequency response
- High-quality MDF enclosure with mulitple-layer finish and lighted Yamaha tuning fork logo
- Single XLR and 1/4" inputs
- Master level control
- Room control and frequency response switches allow custom tailoring to a number of rooms and applications
- Magnetically shielded
For a flexible, affordable, honest monitoring system, the Yamaha HS50M is the perfect choice. Call or click to order now.
- Crossover frequency: 3kHz
- Frequency response: 55Hz-20kHz
- 5" LF driver
- 3/4" tweeter
- 70W dynamic power (45W LF driver, 25W tweeter)
- 1 XLR and 2 - 1/4" balanced inputs
- 6-1/2"W x 10-1/2"H x 8-3/4"D
- 13 lb.