- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha HS7 Powered Studio Monitor Pair
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J46520 000000000 J46520000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Newly Developed TransducersThe HS Series features newly developed transducers that achieve smooth response over a wide range of bandwidth. These tran...Click To Read More About This Product
Mid-size near field monitor pair with broad frequency response.
Newly Developed Transducers
The HS Series features newly developed transducers that achieve smooth response over a wide range of bandwidth. These transducers use a magnetic field design that regulates the flow of magnetic response to provide seamless sonic transitions. Each component's materials and design were carefully re-examined, then optimized, to drastically improve the accuracy of signal reproduction throughout the audio spectrum.
The HS Series features a newly designed, highly efficient 1” dome tweeter that extends the usable frequency range considerably and delivers superb high-resolution sound. Utilizing a thick wave guide designed to minimize vibration the new tweeter is able to deliver smooth, distortion-free high end up to 30 kHz.
With newly designed, ultra-responsive woofers that use large, carefully selected magnets, the HS-7 monitors produce low sound with a well-defined bottom end at any level. All of the components in these high-power woofers, including the woofer ring and the basket further contribute to the HS Series' stunning bass while providing clear, accurate mids. The HS7 features a 6.5" woofer.
High Performance Amp
HS Series speakers employ an amplifier unit perfectly matched to the transducers utilized in each model of the series. Featuring a bi-amp design with a separate dedicated amp for both the woofer and the tweeter, this amplifier unit ensures that each HS Series speaker consistently delivers high-resolution sound with exceptionally flat response across the sound spectrum. The HS7 features a60W power stage supplying the woofer and a 35W power stage supplying the tweeter.
- Size: Near-field
- System type: Active
- Configuration: Full-range
- Low-frequency driver: 6.5"
- Mid-frequency driver: Not applicable
- High-frequency driver: 1"
- Full-range driver: Not applicable
- Driver type: 6.5" cone, 1" dome
- Frequency response: 43Hz – 30kHz
- Max peak SPL:
- Output power: 60W LF / 35W HF
- Input connectors: XLR, TRS
- Standby mode: No
- Acoustic space control: Yes
- Power indicator: Yes
- Width: 8.3"
- Height: 13.1"
- Depth: 11.2"
- Weight: 18.1 lb.
- Enclosure type: Front loaded, vented
A modern addition to a legendary series of monitors with contemporary size for bass-heavy mixes. Order today..
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.