- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yorkville PS15P 15" 4,400W Powered Speaker with Tote
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L50853 000000000 L50853000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This live sound PA package combines a high-tech powered speaker with a protective speaker tote bag. You’ll be ready to take the stage or rock your ne...Click To Read More About This Product
Portability and versatility.
This live sound PA package combines a high-tech powered speaker with a protective speaker tote bag. You’ll be ready to take the stage or rock your next mobile DJ gig in style with this full-range, 2-way powered loudspeaker. It's powered by an efficient Class-D amplifier. Your audience will appreciate the deep, rich bass response and clear vocals and highs. Thanks to the rugged, padded tote bag, your valuable powered PA speaker will be protected from scratches, dents, dirt and moisture.
With 4,400W peak power under the hood, the Yorkville PS15P full-range powered speaker delivers maximum bottom end from a high-powered 15" ceramic woofer with a 3" voice coil. A focused 85 x 50° conical horn delivers improved constant directivity and better midrange response than competitive cabinets in this class. Integrated DSP ensures the PS15P can operate in any application without complex external processing. A simple one-button high pass filter switch rolls off low frequency material when PS15P is used with any Paraline Series or powered Elite System subwoofer. Bass boost delivers remarkably improved bottom end response from the PS15P without cluttering midrange program or affecting the cabinet's overall intelligibility, making it the perfect small speaker solution for larger events where additional subwoofer support is not available.
Click or call today to order this convenient package.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.